ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 12

AOT Nezuko omg she looks so good in this😧😄!

I Stared at the gigantic titan Eren had turned into. I ran behind the tree and curled up into a ball. Tears ran down my face. 'No No No This is a dream like the ones with Ymir but bad right?!' I said in my head. (Wait that rhymes!😮)

The crashing and yells of the titans fighting filled my ears. I stayed huddled up against the tree. I squeezed my eyes shut as the atmosphere around me suddenly changed.

"Y/n! Get up!" I heard a voice yell. I slowly looked up to see Carole and James. "Eren is in trouble can't you feel it!?" James yelled. "You need to help him!" Carole yelled.

'Carole and James have always helped me even in the afterlife. I need to listen even if I'm scared.' I thought.

I stood up as my nails and teeth sharpened as my eyes became slitted. Carole and James smiled. "Now go" Carole said smiling.

I woke in my original position. I stood up quickly walking to the edge of the tree cutting my wrist in the process.

Pinkish red blood ran down my arms. I looked up to see the female titan bite open Eren's nape. 'EREN!' I thought.

I stared as the female titan opened its jaw wide and bit down on Eren. My eyes widened I lifted my arm reaching out to him but as soon as I did threads spewed from my cut and attached to the titan.

She lifted her head quickly Eren still in her mouth. I pulled on her body with my threads and cut my other wrist letting threads spew from my other wrist and attach to the titan.

I roughly pulled on her arms and legs making her fall to her knees as she screeched. I glared daggers at her as she stared at me wide eyed. 'GIVE HIM BACK!' I yelled in my head.

I pulled on the strings connected to right her leg causing her leg to start bleeding and slice open. She screeched as I cut off her leg. My blood burned her skin as she tried to regenerate. She put her left arm on the ground as she tried to stand up. I quickly tugged on the threads and cut through her left arm.

She roared in pain as her left arm came off. Her eyes widened as she tried to regenerate but couldn't. 'OPEN YOUR MOUTH!' I yelled in my head puling tighter this time around her torso. She pulled wriggled around in the threads as I pulled harder.

I felt weak remembering James said if I were to ever cut my wrists I would bleed out. I fell on my knees. I see the female titan already generating her leg and arms pulled on the titan as much as I could but I was too weak. I fell down slowly passing out from the blood loss.

I see the female titan stand up and run over to me. She picked me up and tossed me into her mouth.

Mikasa's POV

*Time skip to the fidget spinner scene😭💀*

I watched as Levi cut up the female titan's arm. He moved away as she blocked her nape then her arm fall.

'Wait her nape it's wide open!' I thought zooming towards her.

"NO!" Levi yelled. He zipped over to me cutting her jaw open in the process. Eren ad the little girl fell out. I zipped over and grabbed the girl after Levi grabbed Eren.

"EREN IS OKAY HE'S ALIVE DIRTY THOUGH! IS Y/N ALIVE!?" He yelled. I looked at the girl in my arms. She was breathing. "SHES ALIVE" I yelled back.

*TIMESKIP*

EREN'S POV

I woke up and quickly sat up. "HUH!?" I yelled. "EREN you need to rest!" Mikasa yelled while riding on a horse. I looked around to see y/n laying down next to me then I remembered.