ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 57

"Y/n!? You're alive!?" Gabi yelled. "Yeah!! I'm immortal remember!!" I yelled smiling. 

"You have wings! and you're clothes and hair are different too!!" Gabi yelled.

"Yeah they're cool right I hope I get to keep them forever!!" I said. "It would be fun!!" Gabi yelled.

Sasha hugged me tightly as tears went down her face. "YOU'RE AN ANGEL!!" Sasha yelled. "SHE'S THE PRETTIEST TITAN SHIFTER I'VE EVER SEEN!!"

"Ouch" Annie said. "Not everyone can be Y/n" Sasha said.

"JEAN!! GET ON WE NEED TO LEAVE!!!" Connie yelled. "Wait but Reiner!!" Jean yelled.

 "The armored titan should be able to withstand the colossus Titan's transformation!! And most of all!! Reiner is prepared for the consequences of letting this opportunity go to waste" Pieck yelled sticking her head out of her nape.

I flew over to Pieck and pulled her out of her titan then Flew back to Falco's titan and landed so we could leave quickly.

"Y/n I thought you died!" Pieck said smiling. "I will never die!" I said. "Aren't her wings so pretty!" Gabi said.

"Yeah! how did that happen!?" Pieck asked. "It was a gift!" I said. "That's one way to put it!!" I said.

We flew far enough from Eren's titan so we wouldn't get caught in the blast.

*FLASH* *BOOM*

Mikasa hugged me as the bright explosion consumed the skeleton of the titan. "Is he dead?" I asked.

Mikasa grabbed her in pain as I hugged my knees to my chest. 'He's really dead right....' I thought.

I flew off of Falco as he landed on the edge of the port. Gabi and Falco went to their parents and Pieck and Annie went to find their fathers.

"We have our regrets but we stopped the rumbling for sure" Hange said. "So it's over?" I asked. Hange nodded putting her hand on my head.

"Karina!! Reiner is still fighting!!" Gabi yelled. "Yeah I saw...." Karina said. I rose my eyebrow. "Where's Reiner!!? and that shiny spine!?" I yelled looking down.

I looked to see Armin's titan climbing up. "Armin...." Mikasa said.

"Hey wait look!!" I yelled pointing. "Reiner!!" Gabi yelled looking at Reiner's titan standing up with rods in it.

"He's okay!" Jean said. "Hey look there!!" Connie said pointing to the shiny thing.

*FSSHHHHH*

"Why is it shooting gas out?" I asked. "Who knows but we do know it's too dangerous to keep alive" Connie said.

*FLASH* *BOOM*

"I knew that god damn explosion wouldn't kill him" Levi said as a bright light flashed.

"Yeah but what do we do now!?" Connie yelled. "Keep away from that shiny thing!!" I yelled. "We don't know what it's capable of" Gabi said.

I watched as the colossal titans started getting up. "The rumbling might start again!!" Gabi said.

"It's the centipede!! We have to kill it!! But it survived the explosion so how do we do that!?" Connie said.

"No.... it's Eren we have to kill him" Hange said as I furrowed my eyebrows. "It's not over until he's dead" Levi said.

"Ugh no...... why? why? must things end like this why?" Mikasa asked.

*FSSSHHH*

"T-That steam is getting a little close don't you guys think?" I asked. "It's from the shiny thing" Gabi said.

"Is it dead?" Mikasa asked. "Doesn't look dead to me" I said.

"Wait.... It that the thing from Ragako village" Connie said yes wide. "Mikasa, Y/n, Pieck!! Get on Falco we're leaving!!" Levi yelled.

"What.... What are you talking about?" Pieck asked. "Ackermans! and Titan shifters are all exceptions!! You should know what to do!" Levi yelled.

"No!! wait!! what about everyone else!!? Jean! Connie! Gabi! Ha-" Levi cut me off. "Let's go!! Get on the fucking bird now!!" Levi yelled.

Hange put her hand on my shoulder. "y/n go.... we'll be fine" Hange said smiling. "Bu-" Levi grabbed me and pulled me onto Falco's titan.

"GO!! NOW!!" Hange yelled waving to us.

Falco flew away from the port as held onto me so I wouldn't go back.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!" Falco screamed from his nape as everyone's eyes started glowing bright.

Mikasa held her head in pain as Pieck jumped from Falco. "Mikasa! get your shit together!!" Levi yelled.

"Eren.... he's in the mouth..." Mikasa said. "I'm coming with you!!" I yelled standing up. "No y/-" I cut Mikasa off.

"Mikasa... please let me do this one thing..." I said. She paused and nodded. "Levi blow a hole into Eren's mouth!" I yelled.

Mikasa took a deep breath and wrapped her scarf around her neck. "Levi!!" I yelled. "I'm doing it!!" Levi yelled.

I flew up with Mikasa as anxiety rushed through me.

*CLICK* *BOOM*

I looked up to see the hole in Eren's mouth. Mikasa and I went into his mouth to see Eren's head connected to a spine.

*FLASH*

I looked around to see the Hashira. "Y/n you've come so far..." Shinobu said.

"Let me be honest I'm surprised you did! and you were strong too!" Inoskue said. "Stop" Sanemi said glaring at Inoskue.

Tears ran down my face as I shook my head. "I can't do it I want to but I can't!!" I yelled. Nezuko put her hand on my head.

"Yes you can..." Her voice echoed in my head. "We'll do it with you!" Kyojuro said smiling.

"You... you will?" I said wiping my tears. "Of course we will! we'll always be with you!" Tanjiro said.

I stood up and turned around.

*FLASH*

"Y/n?" Mikasa said with tears in her eyes. I smiled at her. "It's okay..." I said looking at her.

A bright light appeared as I took out my blade. I turned back to Eren who has a sad look on his face.

I felt multiple presences around me as I began walking towards Eren. I began walking faster and faster as I got closer to him.

I lifted the sword as I jumped up. A swarm of butterflies, water, fire, lighting, and pink threads came from all directions as I cut Eren's head off.

*Author's POV*

Mikasa's eyes widened as she saw multiple figures slice Eren's head off with Y/n. "What....." Mikasa said as tears fell from her eyes.

Y/n held Eren's head bringing over to Mikasa. As soon as she handed it to Mikasa Y/n passed out.

Mikasa brought Eren's lips to her as tears ran down her face.

"To the boy who sought freedom........ Goodbye"

___________________𑁍

Ello everyone!! This is the 3rd to last chapter of this book!! So stay tuned for the next chapter coming out soon!! Until next time! SEE YA!😈