ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 59

It's now year 858 and I'm 16 years old. If you want to know what has happened to everyone here's what's going on. Hange and Onyakopon built  Levi a new leg so he's still up and walking that man never gives up. Niccolo and Sasha are married of course! Gabi takes flying lessons from Onyakopon and let me say she flies that plane so fast. Eren and Mikasa are getting married next month and I'm so happy! The survey corps is still up and currently they're coming back from a mission today for a very special birthday boy!

I sighed and close the book. "Enough writing for today" I say stretching. I sniffed the air. "Falco! is something burning!?" I yell.

"Um I don't know!?" Falco yells. from the other side of the house. I shrugged and walked over to the door to leave my office.

As I opened the door a cloud of black smoke filled the room. "FALCO!!?" I yell running out of the room.

I coughed as the smoke filled my lungs. I ducked down and began crawling to the source of the burning.

I basically fell down the stairs and almost died for the 5 millionth time! I crawled to the kitchen and over to the oven.

I felt myself literally about to pass out as I twisted the buttons to turn off the stove. I then opened the stove letting the rest of the smoke leave.

I crawled to the front door and opened it letting the smoke leave the house and taking a large breath while flopping onto the porch.

"Y/N!?" I heard Falco yell. "Out.... here!" I yell through breaths. "What happened!?" He asked kneeling down next to me.

"Are you serious?" I say raising my eyebrow. "Okay fine I left the oven on and forgot" Falco says. "Was that the cake?" I asked sitting up.

"Um yeah" Falco says laughing nervously. "NO! our cake has to be better than Niccolo and Sasha's!" I say.

"But maybe it's not burnt" I say walking into the house. "Well almost all the smoke is gone" I say wafting through it.

I went over to the oven and picked up the cake mold. "Y/n you'll burn yourself!" Falco says stopping me.

"I'll heal anyways" I say putting the cake mold on the counter. Falco put a plate on the counter then took the cake out of the mold onto the plate.

"Wait it's not burnt!" Falco says. "It isn't!?" I say looking at the cake.

"Okay I'll decorate the cake and you get all the smoke out of the house!" I say getting the frosting and sprinkles.

Falco nodded and opened up all the widows to let the rest of the smoke leave the house. I decorated the cake for about 20 minutes then put my finishing touches on it.

"DONE!!" I yell. "Let me see!!" Falco yells running over.

(credit peonyfilms on twitter) This is the cake

"That's so good!" Falco say trying to take some frosting from the cake. "FALCO!! There's frosting right here" I say handing him the left over frosting.