ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 22

I crying while hugging my leg. All of a sudden I felt something hit me on the head hard. Then I pass out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Birth control's POV

I throw the stick to the side as I pick up Y/n's pass out figure. "Jeez man did you seriously have to put the kid out of her misery?" Ymir asked.

"she was causing too much attention" I said. Ymir rolled her eyes. "Come on we have to Leave the survey corps will be here soon" Reiner said.

I tie Y/n onto my back and follow Reiner.

*TIME SKIP*

"She's Here" I said as Ymir was coming back in her titan form.

Reiner cut his hand and jumped off the branch and transformed. We jump on to Reiner as he runs away from the forest.

I turn around to see the survey corps on horse back following behind us.

Ymir spits Krista out and holds onto her. "Krista!" yelled. "HUH YMIR!" Krista yelled. Ymir emerges from her titan.

"KRI- HISTORIA IM SORRY I ATE YOU OUT OF NOWHERE YOU MUST BE MAD!" Ymir yelled. "What are you doing I came to save You Eren and Y/n!" Krista yelled.

"I don't need rescuing just stay here!" Ymir yelled. "We're leaving with Reiner and Bertolt outside of the walls there's no future inside them" Ymir said.

"It will be better no one will hurt you anymore they won't tell you you shouldn't have been born" Ymir said. "YEAH WELL I DON'T EXPECT TITANS TO SAY THAT TO ME THEY WOULD BE TOO BUSY EATING ME!" Krista yelled.

"WE ALL HAVE OUR SHORT COMINGS RIGHT WE'RE NOT THAT BAD IF WE IGNORE THAT STUFF" Ymir yelled. "Reiner and Bertolt forced you into this right?" Krista said.

"It's the other way around" I said. "NO WE'LL FIGHT TOGETHER SO LET GO I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR SECRETS BECAUSE IM ON YOUR SIDE!" Krista yelled.

"Ymir! We can't stop the survey corps will catch us if we do!" I yelled. "Now they're gonna catch us because we brought Krista... UGH YMIR WHY?! WHAT DID WE GO TO ALL THESE LENGTHS FOR?! DID YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN THE WALLS WITH KRISTA?!" I yelled

Ymir paused and thought. "WELL?!" I yelled. "YMIR LET GO!" Krista yelled. "I CAN'T" Ymir yelled back.

"Krista I took you t save myself... I'm gonna be killed... I thought that if I helped them and turned you in I would be pardened... you know all the walls secrets is why you're s important..." Ymir said. "Historia I'm sorry UI used you for my sake... PLEASE.. SAVE ME!" She yelled.

I look over to see Eren waking up. "NGH!" He yells muffled. Suddenly a scout attaches their odm dear in Reiner's shoulder.

I grab Eren and begin moving away. Ymir slaps the cadet away sending them flying then Mikasa comes over.

"REINER PROTECT US!" I yelled as Reiner covers us with his hand. Mikasa comes over and hits Reiner's hand with her sword.

I hear shuffling and look over at Eren and Y/n. "NNNNGH!" Eren yells muffled as Y/n wakes up.

Y/n's POV

I slowly open my eyes. I whimper as the pain from my leg comes back to me. "MMM!" Eren yelled.