ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 50

We took a carriage and left with Mikasa and Annie. We met up with Hange and Levi, Pieck, Jean, Onyakopon, Magath, and Yelena.

I went over to Levi as everyone argued over the campfire. "Captain Levi are you okay?" I asked.

"Thanks to your fucking brother I almost got blown up" Levi said. "Oh sorry about that luckily you didn't die though" I said.

"Of course I didn't" Levi said. "And I heard you ran away again" Levi said. "Don't remind me of that" I said.

"What ever as your punishment leave me alone brat" Levi said. "Seriously?" I said. "Yes now go away" Levi said.

I walked over and sat next to Gabi. "Well then are you prepared to kill him?" Annie asked. "What?" I said.

"Are you able to kill Eren" Annie asked. Mikasa glared at Annie. "Killing Eren isn't the only way to stop him" Mikasa said.

"I thought you would say that and what would that be? Are you going to talk to him or something?" Annie asked. "Who would change their mind if they commit mass genocide?"

"We don't know that unless we talk to Eren" Armin said. "Then assuming we can have a conversation with him what if he doesn't stop the genocide should we not try and think about the final option" Annie said.

Armin and Mikasa stay silent. "I knew it. If we have a home tow in Marley you guys are certainly going to protect Eren right?" Annie said.

"That's it right because you haven't thought of anything more important than Eren right Mikasa" Annie said. "Are you trying to say you have to kill me" Mikasa said taking out her blades.

Annie put her hand out stopping Mikasa. "Me too, I have one reason I want to stop and and it's because I don't want my father to be killed in Marley. That's why I'm helping you if we can stop Eren by talking to him that's fine but if there's nothing else we fight." Annie said.

"Got it" Mikasa said putting her blades away. "Come on stew is ready! Lets eat!" Hange said.

I got a bowl an started eating. "It seems Kiyomi prepared a flying boat in the port to observe the rumbling. If we use that we can get close to the founding titan." Hange said.

"I knew they were working behind our backs" Magath said. "The problem is the founding titans location. If we fly around we'll run out of fuel quickly." Hange said.

"That's right we have a bit of a clue. That's why I took her" Magath said looking at Yelena. "I wouldn't know" Yelena said.

Armin's eyes widened like he had an idea and he looked at me. "Y/n do you think you know" Armin asked. "I-I tried to talk to him and Ymir. Ymir wouldn't tell me and went I tried to see Eren he just stayed silent and Ymir sent me back here. She told me that she was doing this for my own good but I don't understand" I said.

"Ymir?" Reiner  and Annie said. "Not from the 104 guys" Armin said. "So he just stayed silent the whole time" Hange said.

"Yeah but it didn't seem like he was forced to be quiet because he was listening to me just not responding and then Ymir came so I couldn't do anything" I said.

Armin sighed. "Yelena are you sure you don't know?" Armin said. "I said no and even if I did why would I tell you" Yelena said.

'These people don't cooperate do they we need to help Er- I mean Marley right? I fell useless right now I need information but Ymir just won't let me have any the only thing I know is she gave Eren permission to use the founder.' I thought.

I took out my dream journal and began writing my recent dreams down. "-She's fine with that because she's a marleyan bastard" Magath said.

"WHAT!?" Onyakopon yelled. "After you totally outwitted us back in Liberio. Yelena loosed in our past and found some surprises. You were born in a perfectly normal Marleyan family, but from the time you met Zeke you pretended to be apart of a small nation annexed by Marley. After becoming disillusioned with Marley. You thought you could save the world right? You  hoped to keep replicating your lie until it became apart of human history." Pieck said.