ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 30

'ARMIN LET GO!' I yelled in my head. I could see him in the blast of steam coming from Bertolt. 'He's going to die' I thought.

I stood up and waved my arms around. I could already see some his body burning. I watched Bertolt blow more steam. The steam hit my face and burned my skin

I screeched as I felt myself slowly pass out...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I wake up in a dark room to see Ymir. "Y/n get up!" Ymir yelled. "They need your help come on use your titan!"

"Y/n!" Ymir yelled. I heard her sigh and her presence got closer to me. "Y/n come on!" She yelled.

She then looked to the side and put her hand on my head. "I didn't want to force this but... I have to" Ymir said.

"Y/n Yeager I grant you the power to use your titan freely.... and if you ever get the founder unlock its power" Ymir said. "I will always protect you Y/n... SO WAKE UP!"

.

.

.

.

.

I gasped awake as I looked around I saw pink lightning forming around me. "Fight... Fight... Fight... Fight." I heard echoed voices in my head.

I felt something attach to my face as I roared. The lightning consumed my body as I felt myself transform into a giant titan.

I opened my eyes and looked at Armin's body fly away. 'ARMIN!' I yelled in my head. I jumped over the houses and went over to Armin.

I picked him up. "Y/n... Is that you?" Armin said weakly. I nodded my head. "You... f-finally transformed.... go...go help Eren" Armin said.

I nodded and set him down on the roof away from Bertolt. 'Bertholdt  Hoover I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR YOUR SINS!" I yelled in my head.

That's when I felt a presence behind me. I turn around to see Eren who throws a punch at me punch me but I dodge it.

'EREN IT'S ME!" I yell in my head. Eren tries to punch me again so I grab his arm and put my hand on his head.

His titans eyes widened. "Y/n!?" I hear him yell from his nape. I nod turning back to Bertolt.

Authors POV😈

"Wow I didn't even recognize her" Eren thought. Y/n roared at Bertolt.

"Shit! Does this brat ever die!?" Bertolt yelled. He began walking over to Y/n and trying to kick her.

Y/n kicked Bertolt in the leg making his leg go back. "What the hell!? She's like Eren's size how did she!?" Bertolt yelled.

Y/n jumped up and kicked his face. 'Take that Bertoilet!' Y/n yelled in her head. Bertolt grabbed Y/n's ankle and began crushing it.

Y/n narrowed her eyes at him and put her hand up causing threads to attach to him. She pulled on the thread connected to Bertolt's Arm and cut off him arm.

Bertolt's eyes widened. She pulled on the string connected to his leg and cut it off. "NO WAIT WHY CAN'T I REGENERATE!?" Bertolt yelled.

She pulled on the string connected to his other leg and pulled it off. Bertolt's titan roared as she pulled off his other arm.