ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 43

We entered the restaurant. "Kaya a Marleyan works here?" Gabi said. "Yes and so do a lot of soldiers so don't attract any attention" Kaya said.

"Dad mom!" I look over to see 'Sasha!' I thought. I hid behind Gabi and Falco so she wouldn't see me. "What's wrong do you know her?" Falco asked.

I nodded. "If Mr. Braus isn't a soldier why would he get invited here" Gabi asked. "Because Mr. Niccolo and his daughter are dating I'm pretty sure they'll get married soon" Kaya said smiling.

"WHAT!?" Gabi yelled. "That shouldn't happen!" "Why?" Kaya asked. "Things that shouldn't happen shouldn't happen!" Gabi said. "So I'm asking why?" Kaya said.

We sat down at the table and of course Sasha sat there too. "Oh who are these guys?" Sasha asked smiling at us.

"This is Mia and Ben and their friend Carole they left their homes because they were bad and they're staying with us." Mrs. Braus said. "Oh that's nice..." Sasha said inspecting me.

I'm pretty sure she didn't know it was me because I could actually use my utensils and eat by myself now and I was healing extremely slow before so it might not make any to her sense that I'm all healed like this.

"Ugh my stomach hurts!" Falco said. "Are you okay Ben?" Mrs. Braus asked. "I think I'll go to the bathroom" Falco said getting up. "We will help him" Gabi said grabbing my hand and getting up.

We followed Niccolo down the stairs. "You guys know this isn't the bathroom right?" Niccolo asked us.

"That's not why we're here! we're honorary Marleyan warrior candidates!" Gabi said. "What?" Niccolo said. I could feel the tension in the room rising.

"Soon there will be in invasion on this island by armies of the world" Falco said. "Until then please tell other fellow Marleyans here" Gabi said.

"Wait but how did you get here then?" Niccolo asked. "A month ago we were ambushed by island devils I don't know if you believe us but we came here on a ship withdrawing to this island" Gabi said.

"D-did you shoot anyone a female soldier and a girl?" Niccolo asked. My hairs lifted up as I felt a hostile aura in the air. "Yes and I took the soldier down!" Gabi said.

"Gabi stop!" Falco said. "Our revenge only begins now next time I'll actually kill one of these devils" Gabi said. "Gabi no!" I said.

"YOU'RE THE MONTSERS THAT SHOT HER!?" Niccolo yelled. He grabbed a wine bottled and tried to hit Gabi with it.

I was about to grab her out of harm until Falco jumped on her taking the hit. "NO!" I yelled. "FALCO WAKE UP!" Gabi yelled.

That's when Gabi was punched in the face knocking her out. My eyes widened in realization that I was next.

I looked up at Niccolo as he raised his hand. I covered my head squealing waiting for the hit. "Oh wait it's you" Niccolo said.

He picked up Gabi and Falco and threw them over his shoulder. "Lets go" He said walking out of the room.

I quickly followed behind him. As we entered the room the Braus family was in Niccolo threw Gabi onto the floor.

"Mr. Niccolo what are you doing with them!?" Mr. Braus asked. "She's the one who shot Sasha" Niccolo said.

"Here Mr. Braus if you don't kill her I'll be the one to kill her" Niccolo said. "No! wait that's not necessary I'm fine now I'm not dead or sick anymore!" Sasha said.

"WHAT!?" I looked at the door to see Mikasa, Hange, Armin, Connie, and Jean. "Y/n!?" Mikasa yelled. "Niccolo what are you doing?" Hange asked.

"Don't worry I'm repaying Sasha's enemy" Niccolo said putting the knife to Falco's neck. "WAIT STOP!" I yelled. "NO NOT FALCO IT'S MY FAULT NOT HIS1!" Gabi yelled.

"Niccolo please don't they're just kids!" Sasha yelled. "This boy is someone valuable to you so is Sasha!" Niccolo said.

"She saved me from this good for nothing war she taught me that cooking truly makes people happy" Niccolo said.

"Her name is Sasha Braus that is the name of the woman you tried to steal from me" Niccolo said.

"I've had people die at the hands of Sasha Braus too!" Gabi yelled. "Are you in the position to know who was first?" Niccolo said.

"Niccolo hand me the knife" Mr. Braus said. Niccolo gave him the knife. "Hey please hand me the knife" Hange said.

"Sasha is a hunter." Mr. Braus said. "Dad" Sasha said. "She learned how to shoot when she was young I knew I couldn't continue that method so I sent her outside the forest. Sasha went out and became a soldier and shot people and ended up getting shot herself. It was me who let her out of the forest but the world was a giant forest itself. I think Sasha's near death experience was about her roaming in that forest. So you should send kids out of the forest if you don't the same thing will repeat itself." Mr. Braus said.

"Niccolo let Ben go" Mrs. Braus said. "Y/n" I turned to Mikasa. "I-I'm sorry for running away I-" Mikasa cut me off by hugging me.

"I was scared Y/n please don't run away again ever again" Mikasa said. I nodded. "Mia are you okay?" Mrs. Braus asked.

I heard rapid footsteps and as I looked up I saw Kaya ready to stab Gabi. I grabbed her arm stopping her from stabbing Gabi. "Kaya?" Gabi said.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!" Kaya yelled. "Come on lets go to the next room" Armin said.

We walked to the next room and sat down. "Y/n will you be in trouble?" Gabi asked. "Eren might get mad at me but I don't know about anyone else" I said.

"Thank you for forgiving me" Gabi said. "Why wouldn't I if I were you I would've done the same thing" I said. Gabi looked at me surprised. "R-really but you seem too nice to even do something like that" Gabi said.

"I've never killed anyone but if or when I do I'd see a full version of myself or that's how I feel killing one person would be enough" I said. "Kill kill kill is that all you two think about?" Armin said.

"It reminds me of someone I know" Armin said. The door opened an I looked up to see. "Eren" Armin said.

He raised his hand showing us it was cut. He told us to keep our hands on top of the table. I stayed silent as he sat down next to me. "We're leaving" I heard a voice say through the door.

"Okay" Eren said. "Was that Floch? did you come here with him?" Armin asked. 'He ran way with Floch?' I thought. "Yeah" Eren said.

"I....I wanted to talk to you guys" Eren said.

________________________________________________________________________________

ELLO! yes I am going to leave it on a cliffhanger because I am evil but the next chapter is coming out soon! thank you for reading UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈