ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 21

We eventually found Krista with others they were in two towers that collapsed. They got out in time though.

I look over to see a girl who's injured I frown at her condition. There were other people there but they looked ok compared to her.

I laid down because I felt sleepy. "Hey Y/n are you ok" Eren asked squatting down. I nod sitting up.

"Hey Eren come here for a second" A blond man said standing with a brown aired man. Eren grabbed my hand and walked toward them but as we did a smell similar to Annie's filled my nose.

The blond man sighed. "Listen closely I'm the armored titan and Bertolt is the colossal titan" thee blond man said. "REINER!" Bertolt yelled at him.

"Hey Reiner you're just tired right?" Eren said. "Y-Yeah that's right Reiner is just tired!" Bertolt agreed.

"Eren you and Y/n can come with us back to our home town" Reiner said. I raised my eyebrow.

"And if you really were the armored titan that means you killed many people why would you come to me about something like this? Did you want me to say lets go after hearing that" Eren said.

"Yeah I guess I am tired I don't know what I was thinking" Reiner said. "Anyways we're going into town" Eren said.

"I've probably been here to long surrounded by idiots for years... We were just kids we didn't know anything if only we hadn't known these bastards existed!" Reiner said. "I don't know what's right anymore but I do know I have to face the consequences to my actions" He said taking off his arm sling.

He reveal that his arm was healing and emitting steam like a titan. I pulled on Eren's hand. "ARE WE DOING THIS NOW REINER!" Bertolt yelled. "YEAH WE FIGHT NOW" Reiner yelled.

Mikasa ran up and sliced right through Reiner's arm and cut Bertolt's neck. "RUN" Mikasa yelled going to cut them again.

Reiner pushed Mikasa out of the way. "RUN" Armin yelled. Suddenly they transformed into the colossal and Armored titan.

It was too late the armored titan grabbed me and Eren. I started sliding down the wall and I see Eren transform.

'I need to try and cut myself' I thought lifting my hands up to I could cut them. The armored titan loosened it's hand causing my arms to fall deeper into his grip and he tighten it again restricting me from moving.

I look at the titan who stared back at me. I glare at him then wiggle around trying to get out so he tightened his grip more but he kept tightening it.

I looked at him I could tell he was done with me. He began crushing my body slowly. It felt like hell as I began to pass out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I wake up to see trees? I sit up looking down tree bark. 'What?' I thought. That's when I realized my hands were chained up.

I pull on the chains but they don't budge. "No use in trying kid" I look over to see a girl with brown hair.

I stare at her for a second then pull on the chains again. "Wow your just like Eren stubborn as ever" the girl said. "I'm Ymir you probably already know those two idiots" Ymir said pointing at Reiner and Bertolt. 'Woah she has the same name as Ymir' I thought.

I hear someone zip over to where I am I look up to see Reiner. I back away from him. "You're finally awake huh" He says.

"HEY DON'T TALK TO HER" Eren yelled. I look at him 'his arms are gone' I thought. I look back at Reiner who was talking to that girl.

I slowly move my hand to a sharp piece of tree bark sticking out. As I was about to cut it someone comes over and grabs me.

"Are you kidding me stop!" I look up to see Bertolt. I kick his leg and he just stares at me like it doesn't even hurt. "Just stop that's not gonna wo-" Reiner said

"AAH!" Bertolt screamed as I kicked him in the crotch repeatedly. "HAHAHAHAHA!" The girl laughs as Bertolt groans.

"IDIOT DON'T TOUCH HER!" Eren yelled. I keep kicking around so they don't touch me.

"Eren tell her to stop" Reiner said. "Why should I you deserve it" Eren glares. "I you don't I'll chop off her legs I wanted to see her regenerate anyway" Reiner said.

Eren stopped and looked at me. "Y/n stop" Eren said defeated. I kicked Bertolt once more then stopped.

"So are you gonna tell us about the monkey or" Ymir said. "Ape?" Reiner said. "Ape like titan? now you're just being stupid" Eren said. 'Ape titan?' I thought.

"Maybe the real enemy here i-" Ymir said. "Ymir would you consider joining us?" Reiner asked. 'No' I thought.

"And why would I trust you guys?" Ymir asked. "Because you want to save Krista" Reiner said. "You can take Krista with us and start a new life Ymir" Reiner said. "We'll bring Eren right? He's a reliable source" Reiner said.

Ymir silently agreed. I furrowed my eyebrows then kicked Bertolt in the leg. "What do you even need Y/n for she's not a titan shifter" Eren grumbled.

"Eren you obviously can't see Y/n's potential" Reiner said. "Well she's not going to help you" Eren said. "If she won't we'll make her" Reiner said.

"MMM!" I grumbled kicking Bertolt's leg multiple times. "We should've chained up her legs too" Bertolt said moving away.

"Maybe you shouldn't've kidnapped a kid?" Ymir said raising her eyebrow. "What did you expect her to behave or something?" Ymir said laughing.

"We're just doing what we were told to do" Bertolt said. "Which is?" Eren said. Bertolt stayed silent.

I began kicking the tree bark. I kicked it so hard it made a dent so I did it again and again and again. "Hey stop you're gonna attract more titans" Reiner said.

I ignore him and keep doing it. "She's at her breaking point" Ymir said. Reiner steps on my leg to stop it from moving.

"Hey stop!" Eren yelled. "Wait this is funny Reiner and Bertolt trying to take care of kid HAH" Ymir said. I kicked Reiner with my free leg.

'GET OFF!' I yelled in my head. Reiner began to step down harder on my leg. I felt the bone in my leg start to break.

I tried to move it but then *SNAP!* "Oh shit" Ymir said. Reiner lifted his leg off to see my broken. "IDIOT ILL KILL YOU" Eren yelled.

Bertolt hit him on the head knocking him out. "Oh man kid are you ok?" Ymir asked me as I stared at my leg. Then it hit me.

I wailed in pain as I stared at my leg now turning blue and purple. (If ya'll are thinking about Emma I swear💀)

"Reiner she's being too loud" Bertolt said. "Well you broke her leg what did you expect" Ymir said. "Shut up" Reiner said to Ymir.

*FWOOOOOO* "Shit Reiner the survey corps!" Bertolt yelled.

____________________________ ・:*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+____________________________________

HELLO GUYS I'M IN CLASS RN SO ILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME TOODLES