ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 17

Y/n's POV

"Hey guys, I'm just here to help y/n and Eren get past the king okay" Annie said. Armin nodded.

We made our way to a staircase that looked pretty dark at the bottom. We began moving downstairs but then suddenly stopped.

"Annie come down here" Armin said. 'Is she scared?' I thought. "What's wrong don't tell me you're afraid of dark places!" Eren said annoyed.

"Yeah I am we're going above ground or I'm not helping you guys" Annie said. I walked up the stairs and Pulled on Annie's hand while smiling at her. "I don't want you to feel scared so you can be with me" I wrote.

Annie looked at me then the other way. "No I'm not going down there" She said. "UGH! Are you kidding me just come down here you're wasting time!" Eren yelled.

"Eren stop keep it down!" Mikasa yelled. "Why shouldn't he... I don't know but It's weird how I haven't seen a single person here in a while." Annie said looking around.

"Wow Armin I've never seen you look at me like that" Annie said. I let go of Annie's hand and looked at her straight in the eyes as a very familiar smell entered my nose. 'It's her' I thought stepping back down stairs.

"Annie.. Why do you have Marco's 3d maneuvering gear?" Armin asked. "Oh I found it.." Annie said looking at me.

"And the titan's Hange had you killed them didn't you?" Armin asked. 'We have to go now!' I thought as I felt Annie's aura become intense. I backed up down the stairs.

"Maybe... but if you had thought of that a month ago why hadn't you done anything then?" Annie said. I quickly went net to Mikasa ripping out a piece of paper and put my note book in my bag.

"Annie is the female titan" I wrote. I slipped the small paper to Mikasa. She took it and looked at me with a fierce look in her eyes.

"Everything okay down there?" Annie said interrupting Armin. I looked up at her then at Armin. "There's no need to hide it If its nothing bad..." Annie said looking at me.

"COME ON ANNIE THERE'S STILL A CHANCE YOU'RE JUST AN IDOIT THAT'S PLAYING ALONG WITH SOME DUMB JOKE JUST COME DOWN HERE!" Eren yelled.

"I can't go down there... I... Couldn't become a soldier." Annie says. "Come on Annie jut talk to us!" Armin says.

"ENOUGH" Mikasa yells "I can't listen to this anymore..." Mikasa pulls out her blade. "Ill tear you to shreds female titan" She said holding her blade up.

Annie stared at Mikasa then just started laughing. 'This isn't good at all' I thought.

"I guess I was a good person to you Armin... your gamble payed off but this is where mine begins!" Annie yelled

Armin pulled out the flare gun and shot it. People came out of nowhere and tackled her to the ground.

I looked at her closely as she took out a piece of her ring which revealed a sharp end. Mikasa grabbed me and ran as Eren and Armin quickly followed.

A bright flash and explosion happened behind us as we ran down the corner. I looked behind Mikasa as the smell of blood entered my nostrils.

My eyes became slitted and my teeth/nails sharpened. "RUN!" Mikasa yelled as a big had appeared behind us reaching.

We got up and ran as fast as we could. "Did Annie bite her tongue?" Armin asked. "She had a blade hidden in her ring." Mikasa said.

"We have to follow plan b now!" Armin yelled. "Ok what do we do" Mikasa yelled. "We have to get above ground first and join team 3 then we'll follow" Armin said.