ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 15

"What's going on?" A voice said. "It's 3 in the morning guys".

"Uh Commander Erwin" Eren said. "There's something wrong with y/n she's older now" Eren explained. "Ooh really Let me see!" Hange yelled.

'Why are so many people here!' I thought. I began to crawl at an abnormal amount of speed getting out of the bathroom and going to the entrance of my room.

"HEY STOP HER!" Mikasa yelled. I opened the door and ran out still with the blanket wrapped around my body. I looked around the hall way quickly trying to find a hiding place.

I run into a room that looks like an office and find a cabinet I can hide in. The only problem was I was to big now. I felt my stomach start to hurt again as I shrunk into a small child. I ran out into the hall way hearing footsteps all around the house I threw my blanket out in the hall and ran back in the office hiding inside the cabinet.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
EREN'S POV (povs will switch LOL)

I walked down the hall silently so I wouldn't scare y/n away just in case she was near by. I decided to go downstairs because I wasn't sure if she was really upstairs.

I silently walked down the stairs and my eyes immediately went to a cabinet. I tiptoed over to the cabinet and opened it to find books😐.

I hear scuffling behind me so I turn around to see Mikasa. "Eren I thought you were y/n" Mikasa said.

"Are you serious her hair was way longer" I whisper yelled back. "Yeah but I heard noises so I thought she can down here" Mikasa said.

I sighed. We hear footsteps. Me and Mikasa look at each other then run up the stairs. To find a blanket in the middle of the hall.

"Ugh she could be in any of these rooms!" Mikasa groaned.

Y/ns POV

I hear Mikasa complaining right outside the room I'm in. Until I hear someone enter the room. I huddle up back to a farther part of the cabinet.

Mikasa's POV

I walk into captain Levi's office and Eren follows behind me. "Start looking in all the cabinets Eren" I order he nods.

I open the top cabinets as he opens the bottom ones. I don't find anything even after opening all of them.

I decided to help Eren since he wasn't done. We get to the last cabinet we haven't checked and reach for the handle.

Y/n's POV

I hear people finally reach the cabinet I am in. 'I have to leave even if I am naked it doesn't matter anymore' I thought getting ready to run out.

Eren's POV

We open the cabinet as Y/n jumps out and quickly runs she was so fast it was like a blur. We run after her.

"HEY WE FOUND HER HELP US CATCH HER" Mikasa yells.

Y/n picks up her blanket while running putting it around her body. Everyone else conveniently bursts out of the rooms at the end of the hall joining us in our chase.

"Y/N COME BACK!" Hange yelled. "WHY IS SHE A KID AGAIN!" I yell.

"SHE HAS SIZE MANIPULATION!😍😈" Hange yells excitedly. We run down the stairs almost falling. My eyes widen as y/n runs out the front door.