ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 58

"Ugh" I groaned sitting up. "Y/N!!!" I turned to see Gabi and Falco they ran up to me then tackled me.

"AAH!" I screamed falling down. "W-What happened?" I asked. "Everyone's saved!! the rumbling!! It stopped!!" Gabi yelled.

"What?....." I said. That's when I started to remember something that happened not long ago.

*FLASH*

I felt my head on something soft. I opened my eyes to see Eren staring forward. 'Eren?!' I thought.

I stayed still in fear I was not going to move an inch. 'Well I mean maybe he's not actually here maybe it's fake' I thought.

I reached up and poked his nose. 'Not fake...' I thought. He scrunched his nose and looked down at me.

I quickly got up and tried to run but then someone grabbed my leg causing me to fall. I turned to see Eren and kicked his face forcing him to let me go.

I stood up and began running as fast as I could. I heard Eren's footsteps behind me catching up to me.

'Please don't catch me!!' I thought. "AAAAH!!" I screamed as I was pulled back by my hair. Eren pinned me down as I kicked around trying to escape him.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT!! I'M SORRY I KICKED YOU TWICE!! IN THE FACE!! AND I'M SORRY I SHOT YOU!!" I yelled.

"Y/N ST-" Eren stopped talking as I violently kicked him in the crotch. Eren's eyes widened in pain as I crawled away from him.

"ow..... that fucking hurts.... I feel bad for Bertholdt now..." Eren groaned. I hugged my knees to my chest and started crying.

'He's gonna kill me...' I thought. I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder. My eyes widened as I saw Eren.

"Stop! I'm not gonna hurt you" Eren said. "Y-you won't?" I said wiping my eyes. "I won't" Eren said.

I stared at him for a moment. "I thought you hated me" I said looking away. "I- I didn't mean it that's not what I meant" Eren said.

"then what did you mean" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. "I did it to protect you...." Eren said. "what?" I said.

"Y/n I didn't go back all those times as the shadow to kill you.... I did it because my plans weren't going right" Eren said.

"You aren't supposed to be alive... you were supposed to die when you were born because of how weak your immune system was. I remember you were always sick and needed help doing things a normal child should be able to do but after our father gave you the serum your health was way better than before." Eren said.

"But since you lived things have happened that shouldn't've happened. Like how you saved Sasha... she was supposed to die and so was Hange...  so I went back to try and prevent certain things from happening things that would kill everyone around you" Eren said.

"But why... why did things change?" I asked. "Because you're not from here..... I'm guessing you've met those other people right?" Eren said.

"What do they have to do with my life here?" I asked. "You're from their world... that's why you were so sick because you weren't made for this place. When dad gave you the serum you were supposed to get another titan called the crystal titan. But because of the other world you're from it changed into the Sanguis titan. In this world you're one of the most valuable possessions ever because there will never be anyone like you. So when I was upset when you went with the marleyans it was because I was afraid they knew the truth about you and would take you away forever." Eren said.

"B-but then who am I supposed to be in the other world" I asked. Eren looked to the side. "Those two people I'm not sure if I'm getting their names right but I think they're Tanjiro and Nezuko. They're supposed to be your siblings" Eren said.