04

minor heads up ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)( ͡° ل͜ ͡°)( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)

--------------------------------------

"Silva, goodness!" Kikyo whined.

Kikyo summoned everyone to the main hall, but Zeno didn't come. He probably knew that Kikyo would throw tantrums and make someone bring her favorite son back.

"Let him come back on his own, Kikyo." Silva softly replied.

"He will come back when he's tired..." The man added. I can see through his cover-up, he was trying to suppress something.

Emotions.

"We're still here.." I eyed Illu and raised an eyebrow, trying to stop myself from smirking.

I sensed his aura suffocating me, so I turned to look at him and there he was, glaring at me. I was about to roll my eyes when he held his chin up, slightly amused, warning me to stop what I am about to do.

"You all know why I summoned you," Kikyo eyed Silva from the corner.

"Bring my son back," she ordered, specifically turning her gaze on me.

I lowered my head as a sign of respect before nodding.

"Hageshi, Illumi..."

Her cold voice made me sweat cold.

"Mom... When will we start—" Kalluto was immediately hushed by his mother.

"You're staying home with Milluki," Kikyo marked with finality.

The kid lowered his head as he knew he won't be able to do anything.

"Hageshi, I will let Illumi come to assist and help you, but don't you dare fail me. This mission's on you," she eyed me as I listened to every word she says.

I did not break our eye contact, proving my determination and loyalty to her that I will send Killua back home.

"I will torture you to death if you went home without my son," she declared.

I bowed my head as she walked out of the main hall with a butler on her side.

I remained silent, like a robot automatically programmed to stay silent after getting its orders.

"Don't beat yourself, Hageshi-san. I know you'll bring our brother back..." Alluka tugged my joggers as he hugged my right leg. "You're part of us, Hageshi-san!" his grip tightened.

I cupped his face as I kissed his forehead.

'It felt like someone asked me to look after you, but I don't think I need orders on that one... Alluka.'

I silently thought.

I felt a pair of eyes watching me and I looked around, seeing it was Silva. He didn't speak, he just looked at me apologetically. I reassured him that I'm going to be okay before deciding to go back to my room, walking past Illumi.

I let my aura flow while I summon some of the darts that I left in the basement. While walking, I felt someone watching and following me from behind.

It must be Illu.

I didn't bother to stop and wait for him to walk beside me. He could catch up if he wanted to, but he just let me walk in front.

Minutes later until I felt the presence of my darts and daggers in my hands. I collected myself and let out a minimal aura, suppressing the immense aura that surged earlier. We were both silent until we reached my room. I forced my darts towards the dartboard to free the space in my hands.