SPECIAL CHAPTER: PART TWO

Photo not mine. Full credits to @/ADONISZAF.

Also, I know it's Hisoka and the child version of him, but like I said, the twins are their carbon copies. Think of his child version beside him as Kiroshi. :))

- lai.

----------------------------

"What were their first words? Bungee Gum?" Kurapika wheezed in disbelief.

"Jeez, yes. Imagine the shock I was in when they called us Mommy Gum and Dada Bungee. It's even rare for them to call us mom and dad!" I laughed.

"They'd just call you Gum and Hisoka as Bungee?" Leorio cackled as well.

"Yeah," I nodded in response.

I contacted the two of them as we decided to meet up so they can go and see the kids.

"How's everything going with you becoming a doctor, Leorio?" I asked.

"Study here, study there! Ahh, all that studying and I know I'm going to forget all of them once I take the exam to become a doctor," he joked.

"Silly!" I smacked his head. "Do it properly and be my family doctor!" I added.

"I'm not sure if they would be awake by now. It's still too early," I said before unlocking the door.

"Gon and Killua's staying here with you, right?" Kurapika asked.

"Yup. They said they wanted to be with Haze and Kiro until they grow up," I replied.

"They'd be the best brothers the twins could have though,"

"Hell, yeah," I inhaled a deep breath before letting the door slide close behind me.

"You want something to drink? Coffee? Tea? Water?" I suggested.

"No, no, it's okay..."

"Don't be shy to make yourselves at home," I smiled as I lead the way to Gon's room where the twins slept last night.

I heard some noises so I knocked and waited for Gon to open his door.

"Morning!" he greeted with a huge smile on his face.

"Morning, baby," I knelt and kissed his forehead.

"Oh! Are you looking for Haze and Kiro? Hisoka took them with him at the gym," he said.

"What? Gym? This early?"

"Uh... yeah. I am on my way to go there because Killua's with them," he replied.

"Okay. Let's go then," I took his hand and closed the door behind me as we walked downstairs to where the gym is.

"BAHAHAHAHA!"

"OI, HE'S GOING TO FALL!"

"I won't let my kid fall, Killua~"

"You bastard. Hageshi's going to kill you!"

"No~"

"Now I'm suspicious... What's going on in the gym?" I asked myself.

"What are they doing this early?" I heard Kurapika.

"I don't trust whatever it is that we're about to see here," Leorio nervously mumbled behind me.

I twisted the door open and saw Hisoka doing push-ups with the twins clutching hard onto his back and his leg.

"What in the hell came in your mind that made you think to work out this early, Hiso?!" I nagged. If I could only breathe fire, that's what I already did. "Of all the times, you picked now to do some push-ups?!"