12

"Huh?!" Killua grunted in annoyance.

After making afterimages of himself, he charged out of nowhere to try and take the ball away from the old man's hands. The Chairman didn't even move an inch, he dodged Killua's attacks as if it was what he expected to come right from the start.

I stopped moving and headed my way towards the exit of the room.

"Hey, Hageshi-san!" Gon called.

"Nope, Gon. I'm out of here. You guys should know by now that Chairman Netero is unbeatable, even a blind man could tell just from the way he moves. I'll spend my time sleeping, bye boys!" I slid my hands into my pockets as I waved them goodbye, closing the door behind me.

So much for having company, Chairman. You know that they won't be able to get the ball away from you.

I sighed.

In front of our room, I was about to open the door when someone caught my attention at the corner of my eye.

Tonpa?

What the hell is he up to, this time?

I shrugged the thought off my mind.

This isn't my business here.

I opened the door wide open, only to see a peaceful sleeping Illumi and a magician who is building his house of cards on the other side of the room.

"Hisoka, why are you so far away from Illu?" I asked, confused.

"What the hell am I supposed to do next to him?" He spat without looking at me. With one flick of his finger, his cards fell on the floor.

"I don't know. Sleep, maybe?" I teased, sending him a few of my cards which he caught easily.

"I'm not sleeping with a man beside me, Gum~ What do you take me for?" The magician grunted, shuffling my cards.

"A clown," I replied, pulling him to stand up. "I will sleep beside Illu and I need you to be the pillow for my legs. Now come and let's go next to him," To my surprise, he stood upon his own feet and brought himself near Illumi who was sleeping on his arm that serves as his pillow.

"Not you making us your pillow, Gum~" he hummed.

"You're saying that but you follow the things I say, Hisoka. That totally makes you a clown." I mocked before pushing him to lay down on his arms too.

"You can just sleep on your arm too! Why do we have to make a letter 'H' or.. a letter 'I'..? position? Gum?~" I shushed him with my cards as I laid my head down near Illumi's chest.

"Oh, give me back my cards." I reached out my hand to him.

"Then why did you-ugh!"

I laughed so hard at the sight of Hisoka getting all worked out that it woke Illumi up, I knew it the moment I felt the tip of his pin pointed at the side of my neck.

"I'm sure I made myself clear that the two of you can do anything in this room as long as you won't make any loud noises," He said in a husky voice.

"Blame your girl, Illumi~ I don't know what has gotten into her. A while ago, she was okay and now she's become hyper for someone who claims that she's sleepy!" Hisoka murmured but I heard it, making me laugh even more.

"Okay, okay, let's all take a rest." I let my thighs rest upon Hisoka's body as I covered my eyes with my other arm.

"Hisoka, turn the lights off." It was a whisper from Illumi.