28

So Gon did manage to save Kill.

"Gum, you good?~" Hisoka asked.

"Huh? Oh... yes,"

"Is there something wrong?"

"N-nothing..."

I can feel his stare but I chose to ignore it.

"Your face shows the exact opposite, Gum~"

"I said I'm fine," I glared at him.

As we returned to our suite, Hisoka kept blabbering about how he couldn't wait to break Gon one day—that is, if the fruit has finally ripened.

"Then go and break him now," I uttered.

"That's not how it works, Gum!" he chuckled.

"Whatever,"

Hisoka then insisted that we should play something to spend our day. I asked him if he already got an idea prepared in mind but he also refused to give me an answer.

Amazing.

I scoffed.

"I'll ask the Zoldycks to give me a mission. You want to come with me?" I asked him.

"Hmm, sounds great~ What about Illumi?"

"What? Missing your boyfriend already?" I smirked.

"Gum, don't anger me..." Hisoka threatened, tightening his grip on my waist as he locked the door behind us.

"I am not,"

"Stop messing with me~" he hummed while grinning.

As if he is about to do something evil.

Well, Hisoka is Hisoka... that's not new.

I chuckled.

"But I can't give you a guarantee that this mission would be fun. Also, the sun is about to set, they might just give me a simpler task..." I told the magician.

"Whatever it is, I'll go with you~ I want to see how you do your work,"

"You might not find it entertaining-"

"I will come with you,", he cut me off.

I let out a sigh as I stared into his eyes deeply, along with a serious expression.

"No, Hisoka. Let me finish... I kill people before they could even see me. It isn't the actual fight you're always looking for," I said without stuttering.

I tried to warn him but it seems that his decision is firmly affirmative that he will come with me, no matter what and how I attempt to stop him from doing so.

"I'll inform Illumi first," I told him.

I looked for Illumi's number in my contacts and I dialed it as soon as I found it.

~ Calling 📍Pincushion📍~

At the first ring, he picked up.

"Shi? I'm working..."

"Illu,"

"What is it?"

"I'll bring Hisoka to the mansion with me. We're both vacant and have nothing else to do."

"Mom will also leave you under me. I'll send you the details and the location if you still want to come,"

"I'll bring the magician-"

"Yes, yes, bring him if that's what you want. Now I'll send you the details you need to know and give me a hand. If you insist, I'll make use of the two of you,"