29

heads up: a lil bit of
( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)

---------------------

*DING!*

I cleared my throat and ran my fingers through my hair the moment the elevator door opened.

Hisoka rested his arm around my waist, totally claiming what's his.

"You had fun, hmm?~"

"Shut it!" I glared at him.

"You hushed me, but you were the one who was moaning my name so loud~" he teased while drawing some circles at the side of my waist.

"Stop!"

"Ohh, look at my strawberry. She's blushing!"

"HISOKA!"

The magician laughed as he slid the key card to unlock the door of our suite open.

"Hey, don't get so cocky! This is just work!"

"Hmm, and pigs can fly~ So, what are we? Business fucking partners?" he teased while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Whatever,"

"You're the one to talk, Gum~ Now I am wondering if have you ever done that before," Hisoka smirked as he pulled me back by the wrist to make me face him when I marched out of his sight.

"What are you-"

"Oh, right! You might've done it already with Illumi, hmm? That's why you're so obsessed with him?"

"I am not obsessed with Illu!" I defended myself.

...but Hisoka's ears seem to be not working. He stared at me and I can see nothing else but pure lust as he deviously grinned.

The next thing I knew, he dragged me with him to our bed as he sat on the edge of it.

Hisoka began to unbuckle his belt and threw it right next to where he sits.

I gulped.

Oh for the love of Bungee Gum, I think I already know where this is going...

"Kneel,"

I almost choked.

"W-what?"

"Kneel,"

Oh my...

I knelt in front of him.

He was done undoing his pants as he let his hard member spring out and guided my hand to stroke it.

"We just fucked-"

"I don't care. I can't get enough of you, Gum~ and I remember telling you that I'll make sure you'll look like a hot mess, didn't I?" he smirked.

"Yes,"

I maintained our eye contact.

Hisoka then pulled something from his mini-table using his bungee gum as he held me by the face.

"I want to see you with my makeup, so I'll enjoy ruining it~"

I rolled my eyes and chuckled as I let him drew a black star and a golden teardrop below my eyes.

God, this man...

He makes me feel more dangerous and powerful than I already am. Not to mention that this magician also got me wanting to do things that I shouldn't be paying attention to in the first place.

"There... you look gorgeous~"

I knelt back into my knees and licked his member to make it wet before sucking him whole in my mouth.