Avert

"What the fuck? You are actually into bondage, Yumeno? I knew you were a kinky bitch!" Miu shouted to Himiko, the second thing to come to her mind when she saw Himiko taking a bunch of rope with her.

Unfortunately the first thing that Miu could think what Himiko wanted with the rope this time, considering their situation, was murder.

And the fact that she was about to reach her hands to a bottle on a shelf, a bottle that Miu can very well make out as chloroform, there was no doubt.

But exactly what idiot would point out to a would be murderer about this? Miu would get killed for that, like in the no witness thing. Well, nuh uh, no thank you.

But still... to actually stumble upon a preparation of murder... what the hell was Miu supposed to do? Where is the fucking guideline when you need it?

But right now, she had to focus getting out of this unscathed as she saw Himiko looking at Miu with narrowed eyes before answering:

"Nyeh... not everyone is like you Iruma. No one wants to be... tied up like your daddy and feel damn good about it, is what you would say right?" Himiko said.

"Wh- what? Tie me up like your... daddy, and feel damn... good about it...?" Miu moaned, but regained some of her spark before she succumbed to bliss of the thought and retorted, "But that's your kink, bitch, not mine!"

"I'm not into bondage," Himiko retorted back with the same spark that Miu dished out which startled her. It was indeed a real contrast to the lazy apathetic magician that Miu was long used to. Despite Miu knowing Himiko was trying to be as active as possible, she was still surprised by the amount of sass Himiko carried.

Maybe there were many unknown facets about Himiko that her apathetic nature before covered all too well. Who knows?

"Then, what the fuck are you doing with that damn rope?" Miu asked, although she knew damn well what it was about. The thing was... Miu had no idea how to deal with it. She wished she could do it like how Kokichi did with Maki, minus the almost death of course.

But people were not Miu's forte. Which was why she hung out with machines more than people. But she still had to do something about this.

Himiko averted her eyes, as she said, "To practice a particular spell that I haven't done in a long while and one of the materials is this rope. But I can't go into detail about it because I signed a contract that if I reveal more than that, I will be cursed. So don't ask anymore. It's none of your business."

Miu knew that Himiko would rather not say anything but it might be better to at least know when, where or who she would murder so by then, Miu could do something about it. But can she actually do that?

No, no she can't. Miu preferred to tread carefully in this case and the number one objective is to act dumb and get out of this alive. But afterwards? She still rather prevent whatever Himiko could possibly be scheming. So...

Actually Miu had an idea. It was a good thing that she kept some inventions round. Mostly for her own protection and with loads unravelling, an invention or two to help with all the teasing threads that come never came amiss. Luckily she had something and with a little modification, one that Kokichi pointed out via his blueprints, it would really help a lot.

"Oh fine. Like I want to know anyway," Miu huffed, now striding towards Himiko as she shoved her away, "If you are done here, I also need to get something."

Himiko brushed off where Miu shoved her and said, irritatingly, "You didn't have to push me."

"You were in the way," Miu said, near dismissively.