Preparations

2 days left...

Miu knew... today was the day they should... they must... get out of here. There's still tomorrow but that last day was when killing was a definite. If no one died tomorrow, they were all going to die the day after. What kind of mastermind would take their chances?

Two murder plots have been foiled, no other motives seem to be in the works, although one could never be sure. But now was the time to look at the bigger picture.

It felt like time passed too quickly with too many unbelievable experiences crammed in. Sorting them all out, she needed an all or nothing plan for the day. Of course, she was still in the KGB but even so, putting all her chips in there was not the smartest choice. The KGB had their plan but Miu shouldn't let it be her whole plan. She needed to put something in as herself for a fail-safe if nothing else.

With what she could work with, she had to make the first move, however stupid and reckless it may be to many others when seeing from the outside.

Her first order of business right after she resolved on a plan to get out of here, she made her way to Maki's Lab. To her luck, she wasn't approached by anybody as she safely reached her destination without any suspicion upon her. It was also a good thing that Maki's Lab was among the majority that didn't even have locks so she easily made her way in and was happy that the owner was nowhere to be seen.

It was the same as when she first saw it, with different kinds of guns and knives surrounding her either on walls or on the tables and suitcases scattered over the floor. When Miu decided to open one, she was surprised to see that it stored what look like a disassembled crossbow. Miu shut it, deciding to come back to it if needed.

Why would she even need it... was because that she was searching for weapons in the first place. And what perfect place to search weapons other than the Ultimate Assassin's Lab? Sure, Miu could make weapons out of her inventions but why not put some spiffy upgrades on deadly weapons, save the hassle from creating them out of scratch and possibly mass produce them from there? It would save her time and the process to get ready her arsenal needed for her plan.

There was also the fact that genius inventor she was, she lacked any knowledge of weaponry. Admittedly, she did make inventions that could be used for self-defense but she simply got those ideas of weaponry from cartoons.

She had never hold an actual weapon let alone inspected one so she never knew what a real weapon could be like, how they could be used in tandem with her own inventions and how they could be upgraded to something better. This was also extremely useful because other than needing an arsenal, she also took Kokichi's words to heart and needed to prepare for what he said.

Miu was a selfish coward, and still is. She was not ready to die, and if it was her or them, she rather it be them but even with this self-preservation in mind, she wasn't going to lie down and let such a scenario happen. If Kokichi said there was a possibility that they die fighting, then Miu needed to make sure they win the fight so they won't die at all. And to win, they need the right weapons to take the glory. The possibility of physical confrontation was not zero.

Even though the weapons here are made for human use, she could still check the weapons out and their possible compatibility with machines. Machines... such as the Exisals. Miu promised the Monokubs that she would upgrade it... lasers and a flamethrower but whose to say she couldn't add a touch more if she got inspired. A touch more that might give a better edge than what was already thought up. That's what evolution is about after all.

However, as said, Miu was no expert with weapons at all so she couldn't tell the difference in any of those guns and knives even when they had different sizes, series and shapes. She just couldn't make heads or tails of it, but she examined them anyway, trying to understand them in her own way and seeing what could be upgraded for the better.