In Motion

Miu still couldn't believe they convinced the gremlin to spill the beans... whatever that will help them get out of here, Kokichi has the cards to deal with and finally he's letting Miu and Gonta see them.

But that was only half of the battle, or maybe even just the start of it.

Miu yawned, thinking of the contents of last night as she trudged through her way to the cafeteria.

What Kokichi told them, briefly, was utterly shocking to comprehend. She still had a night to digest it, and even now, she can't entirely believe it.

Miu remembered... when they were in Kokichi's room, after he vacuumed the place with the Bugvac, he immediately proclaimed.

"Shirogane-chan is the mastermind!"

But Kokichi had declared that in such a happy and cheery tone that Miu thought it was a lie. Plus, where was the proof? And she even said so.

"Is that so, but if you compared with the first case and know that Akamatsu-chan wasn't the one to kill Amami-chan then..."

Kokichi proceeded to tell them how he reached his conclusion, comparing the alibis of the first case and narrowing it down to Kiibo and Tsumugi. But what made it fact was the secret entrance at the girl's bathroom. Because since Tsumugi went into the girl's bathroom for a short while and Rantaro was murdered... where they could possibly get irrefutable proof of Tsumugi being the mastermind and blackmail material.

"What? There is secret entrance in girl's bathroom?"

"Well, what the fuck are we waiting for? Let's get to there!"

"No... not now..."

Gonta expressed his surprise, Miu expressed her determination and Kokichi expressed his doubt.

It was starting to get late and Kokichi expresses doubt in going such a place... yet.

"The mastermind could be in there. I think... it's better that we don't go in there yet. We wait for tomorrow."

Why was the question both Gonta and Miu asked.

Kokichi gave a devious smile back then.

"Because when everyone has their hands full with the new motive... that's when we strike."

"How Ouma-kun know that there would be a motive so soon?!"

It was Gonta who asked and with a heavy sigh, Kokichi explained about his deal with Monokuma prior the VR fiasco and the aftermath of it. Basically Monokuma is wrapping Kokichi around it's paws.

'Frankly,' Miu thought, 'That's dangerous.'

But Kokichi has dismissed any worries of it, saying he was just playing around with the bear but he did promise him something~

"What fucking promise?"

Miu said fearfully, because any promise with that bear was bound to end terribly but then Kokichi told the promise... the promise that Miu seen that he wanted to go through. In addition, it was two fold. It served a purpose of revenge against the killing game at the same time distraction in addition to the pressure of motives which would leave the girl's bathroom free from the mastermind...

And she of course aided him while Gonta fruitlessly tried to stop them. Nice try though. While doing so, however, they straightened out their plans for this.

Because Gonta and Miu needed proof beyond the doubt of Kokichi's claim, and what were they going to use it for. Kokichi reassured them that he will figure it out.