More Questions And Answers

"Took you long enough, bitches!" Miu cackled as she was with Himiko, Kiibo and Maki waiting at the other side as Shuichi brought the bridge that the mansion people (Kokichi, Gonta, Tsumugi and Shuichi) found by the river on their side. They couldn't find Kaito though and assumed that he logged out early.

"Says the person who was the one that lost the bridge the first place," Kokichi heckled.

"Yeah, well, my hand slipped. Don't get your boxers in a twist 'coz of a fucking accident," Miu snapped.

Miu and Kokichi were now acting as if nothing whatsoever happened, which was for the best because they didn't want to arouse any suspicions among their peers.

Surprisingly, Gonta didn't comment or do anything, which made Miu relieved. She was almost sure that getting whatever the hell those memories are would screw Gonta up, but... he was still the same old Gonta.

The only difference was that he was unusually eyeing both Miu and Kokichi a little too much. Tsumugi noticed, "What's wrong, Gonta?"

"Huh, nothing," Gonta said quickly, "Gonta just wondering what we do now."

"I guess we log out," Shuichi said, "After all, Kaito already did, and we searched everywhere. Probably Monokuma lied about the secret of the outside world."

"Yeah, that was a waste of time. Let's just go already," Maki said.

And soon enough they did, to meet with Monokuma in rage mode.

"What gives?!" Monokuma shouted, "You just gave up looking for the secret of the outside world. Don't you guys want to know?"

"How do you know that we didn't find the secret of the outside world?" Miu asked. She had always been curious how the mechanical bear seemed to find out what they were up to, although there weren't any cameras she could see. But in the case of VR, maybe there's a feed that goes to Monokuma? Who knows?

"I'm God here, remember? And now all is left is just something so boring. I thought things would get interesting here!" Monokuma shouted, and... if Miu wasn't wrong, was Monokuma eyeing Kokichi?

Kokichi simply grinned and minded his own business, until he noticed Monokuma's glare at him and responded.

"Well, you are God or whatever, right? Shouldn't you just do it yourself, or are you getting rusty?" Kokichi asked, with a shit eating grin on his face.

"You have no right to say that," Monokuma snapped, "Urgh, I can't believe a motive went to waste! Back to the drawing board it is."

Finally he disappeared, and Maki headed out, saying that she wanted to see where the idiot Kaito went off to. Soon enough, other people followed out, where there was only left Kokichi, Gonta and Miu.

Kokichi seemed to be leaving too, but before he could do so, Gonta swiftly chopped Kokichi's neck and rendered Kokichi unconscious.

"Gonta... what... the... fuck?" Miu could only spluttered out, shocked at what Gonta did. Gonta was a gentleman, he had never done stuff like that, except the time with the Insect Meet and Greet but back then, he was full of rage and not himself. This time...

"Gonta think it not too gentlemanly to do this to Ouma-kun, but Gonta also think it time to get answers. He wants to know why Ouma-kun did what he did, and Gonta also need Iruma-san's help," Gonta said, answering Iruma's shock at his actions.

"What? What help do ya need from this girl genius, ya big cuck?" Miu asked, extremely curious as Gonta easily carried Kokichi up and piggybacked ride him.

"Gonta know Ouma-kun tricky, but Gonta also worried about him. Gonta already know the reason he nearly wanted to... uh, how Ouma-kun tricked him," Gonta said.