when you wipe their kisses off pt.1 & 2

[with: itadori, megumi, choso, gojo, nanami, toji, geto, kamo] f.

-> GOJO you both were sitting on the couch, you sandwiched between his legs, arms lazily draped over your stomach as he leans down, pressing a kiss to your cheek, immediately to have it wiped off by you. and at first he's like, ok maybe they were just distracted and didn't realize what they were doing, so he goes to place another one on your other cheek this time for the same thing to happen again. "babe" "mhm?" "whatdya think ur doing?" "nothing why?" frowning at your answer, gojo pushes you off him onto the other side of the couch, flopping down on top of you, peppering your face with kisses "you- aren't- gonna- wipe- off- my- PRICELESS- kisses- brat" all the while your giggling, hands feebly attempting to push him off you "there, now ya have to deal with em"

-> MEGUMI doesn't say anything when he see's you wipe off the kiss he'd left on your lips with the back of your sleeve, just watching the whole ordeal with a confused expression- and for the rest of the day, he's keeps reliving it over and over. do you not like his kisses? is he annoying? were his lips too wet? too dry? does he need chapstick? poor dude's having some serious doubts, so much so that you feel him tug on your shirt, eyes downcast "y/n, do you not like my kisses?" "huh? what makes u say that 'gumi?" he's blushing now, a faint red glow dusting his cheeks "well you wiped mine off earlier and i don't wanna make you uncomfortable or any-" you shut him up with a kiss of your own, hands grabbing his collar, pulling him into you "i love your kisses megumi" you mumble, mouth brushing his as you feel him smile, relieved he doesn't have to stop kissing you

-> CHOSO loves to hug you, nuzzling your neck, always leaving a few stray kisses behind whenever he pulls away, but seeing you reach up, wiping away his displays of affection with the back of your sleeve, he's kinda hurt reeling if i may. as you move to walk away you feel his hand grip your wrist, pulling you back into him, mouth hovering just above your ear "what was that for?" "what was what for?" "you know" pulling back, you look him in the eyes, smirking "no i don't" you can practically see a vein popping out of his head, a mixture of exasperation and embarrassment painted across his face "why'd u wipe off my kisses, do u not like em?" u better feel bad or istg your smirk fades, a slight downturn of the corners of your mouth replacing it "i was just messing with you babe- you ok?" he doesn't kiss you for a week after that

-> ITADORI you monster he's devastated- absolutely loves to kiss you, taking any and every opportunity to plant a kiss on your temple, lips, neck, wherever he can reach so when one day he leans in to give you a kiss on the cheek just to see you wipe it off- he's heartbroken. "y/n" he pouts looking at you, eyes full of hurt "yeah?" "what was that for??" "what?" "i- you know. i know you know" frowning, he turns away, head hanging down as he has a mini crisis, wondering if you actually don't like his kisses. feeling bad, you grab his hand, pulling him towards you as you lean over pressing a kiss to his lips, feeling hims smirk "that's more like it"

-> GETO loves to kiss you, especially on your cheek, so when he goes into give you a kiss, he's confused to see you wipe it off with the back of your sleeve. thinking it was an accident, he kisses you again, just to have you wipe it off yet again, much to his dismay "y/n- what'd you think ur doing?" "what?" frowning, he kisses you on your forehead, you automatically wiping it off again "that's what" you just stare at him before he begins attacking you with more kisses, you falling behind in attempts to wipe them all off as he moves from cheek to cheek, nose to forehead, any where and every where before landing on your lips, pulling back slightly "uh uh- you wipe that last one off and u'll've crossed a line" he smirks at your exasperated expression "you know you love me" "you're just glad i put up with you"

-> TOJI isn't too big of a kisser, but he does get his clingy, lovey-dovey moods where he refuses to let you go, keeping you flush against his chest, arms and legs wrapped around you. every once in a while, he'll look away from his phone to look down at you, admiring the contour of your face before placing a kiss to your temple. seeing you wipe it off though, confuses and even irritates him a lil bit. "babe" "yeah" "what'd you just do?" "i don't know- what?" "you wiped off my kiss- you never wipe of my kisses" "oh- ok" pushing himself up, he turns you to face him, hand grabbing your chin, bringing your face closer to his "no baby, i don't think you understand- never wipe off my kisses again" he murmurs, as you nod slightly, closing the gap between you as you kiss him, feeling his arms snake around you, trying to deepen it- instead you pull away "better?" he smiles "much"

-> NANAMI was a bit bewildered, but not bothered too much when you first wiped off his good morning kiss, chalking it up to his breath not smelling good- but slowly as the day progressed, he just couldn't get it out of his head- did i do something wrong? were they mad at me? they didn't seem mad- was it an "i'm fine" moment? he shivers at the thought, rushing home from work as soon as he could "i'm home" he calls out as he kicks his shoes off at the front door, walking in to see you sitting on the couch, going to lay down on top of you "hey ken', work was good?" "mhm... hey y/n" "yeah" "why'd you wipe my kiss off this morning?" "huh?" "i just wanted to make sure i didn't do anything wrong" you frown, searching back to the moment, not realizing you actually had "i didn't realize i did- sorry" the relief on this dude's face- i- poor baby's so happy he didn't do anything wrong

-> KAMO's another one who doesn't really mind it when you wipe off his kiss, but he's a petty lil bitch and is gonna get his revenge. he'd been in the kitchen, cooking up dinner or what not when you went to go find him, leaving your blanket concave on the bed, venturing out into the den to see him standing in the kitchen, pan in one hand and olive oil in the other v hot. slowly you walk up to him, arms circling around his waist as you place a soft kiss to his shoulder- and this guy istg- puts down the olive oil mid use and wipes it off, AND THEN goes back to cooking. and you're just standing there confused like what was that for? "'toshi?" "mhm?" "what was that for?" "whatdyou mean?" "you just wiped off my kiss" "payback" he mutters, not bothering to turn around until you have to forcibly get him to look at you "payback?" "you wiped off my kiss earlier" "i did?" "yeah this morning- i..." he trails off, thinking back as you just stand their shaking your head "'toshi?" "huh?" reaching over, you place a kiss to his cheek "you're lucky i love you"