when they see you in their hoodie

[with: choso, gojo, geto, nanami] f.

-> GOJO's beaming the moment he see's you walk out of your shared bedroom in one of his hoodies, eyes trailing you as you walk across the room and into the kitchen before getting up himself to go sit on a nearby barstool "hey doll, nice hoodie, where'd ya get it from?" "you left in my closet so i thought it was fair game, do u need it back?" he shakes his head, a smirk turning the corner of his lips as you reach up to grab a glass from the cabinet, the fabric rising higher up against your thigh "toru" "yeah" "ur staring" "i know" you sigh, a smile lacing your lips as you turn to look at him, eyes catching his. you feel his gaze soften as he continues to watch you before following you into the kitchen, turning you to face him as he leans over, pressing a light kiss to your lips before pulling back, only to smirk before kissing you harder, hands trailing down your sides "have i ever told you how crazy you make me?" you smirk as you wrap your arms around his neck "no i don't think you have... enlighten me"

-> CHOSO smiled softly the moment he saw you in the bathroom, leaning over the counter as you washed your face, his hoodie a few sizes to big draping over your frame. he loves it when you wear his clothes, knowing that you do cause you want to feel closer to him, so he can't help but feel his heart skip a few paces watching you from the door frame, shoulder leaning up against it "you good over there?" you ask, catching him standing there in the reflection, eyeing him curiously as you continue to scrub "yeah i'm all good, just thinking about how cute you look" you hum in question, cocking an eyebrow as you lean down to wash your face off, hearing his padded footsteps come closer to you. standing back up, you feel his hands wrap around your waist as he rests a chin on your shoulder "i like it when you wear my clothes, you should wear em more often" "yeah? i think i will" sighing lightly, you feel choso's grip on you tighten as he places a soft trail of kisses up your neck, resting on your jawline "good"

-> GETO smirky bastard he'd been secretly leaving out his sweatshirts in convenient places hoping he'd catch you wearing one, he just didn't expect to walk in on you gazing at yourself in the mirror, clad in one of his black hoodies. instead of blowing his cover though, he stands back, watching from the doorway as you fidget with the hem of the hoodie, hands slipping in the giant pocket "hey darling" hearing his voice, you jump a little, turning around, eyes wide to see a familiar smirk plastered across his face "shit suguru, u scared me half to death... don't do that" chuckling in response, geto moves to sit on the bed as he rests his elbows on his knees, head tilted to the side as he watches you turn towards him "you like what you see?" "how could i not?" you feel your cheeks warm a bit as he stretches his arms out, silently beckoning you to him. shuffling over to where he sits, you straddle his lap before he leans all the way back, falling to the bed with you on top of him, arms wrapped tightly around your back as he presses a soft kiss to your temple "ur just to damn pretty" mans crazy for u

-> NANAMI froze the moment you opened the car door, seeing you in one of his forgotten hoodies he left at your place as you slid down in the passenger seat next to him, pressing a quick kiss to his cheek "hey kento- ya ready?" " yeah, yeah... is that my hoodie?" you nod, buckling the seatbelt "yeah you left it, i hope you don't mind" he shakes his head, shifting the car out of park before resting his arm around the back of your head rest, looking over his shoulder as he reverses out of the parking spot "mhm mhm, not at all, it looks good on you" "thanks! just let me know if you ever want if back, ok?" he nods absentmindedly, eyes too focused on the road and head too full of you in his hoodie to actually register what you're saying "babe? ken?" "–" "KENTO LOOK OUT- SQUIRREL"