facetiming them on a mission when you had a bad dream

[with: megumi, itadori, gojo, geto] f.

-> MEGUMI had been scrolling through his phone, clad in sweats and buried up underneath a blanket dude runs cold when he saw your call pop up on screen, pressing the green button just to be met with your tear stained face "y/n? are you ok?" you can hear the panic slowly begin to build in his voice, quickly waving your hand in front of the screen "no no i'm ok, just a bad dream that's all, wanted to see you before i go to bed" "i'm here, i'm fine, i'm safe, no need to worry- you wanna talk about it?" you slowly shake your head, propping your chin up on a hand as your eyes flit over the screen, taking in megumi as one whole living piece "how's ur day been?" "mhm- good, i have to share a room with itadori though" "hey y/n!" you can see an arm pop up from the corner of the screen, frantically waving in hoped of catching your attention "hey itadori- ok ok, i think i'm gonna head to bed now... what time is it there?" "only 8″ "mhmkay- i love you, stay safe" "i love you too y/n, you know i will"

-> GOJO had just gotten out of the shower when your call came through, shuffling over to the dresser to see your name on the screen, swiping the accept button. "hey 'toru- woah woah woah- my eyes- can't take it- must-" "ha ha very fuuny" he chuckles, sliding on his shirt before picking the phone off the dresser "am i gonna have to pay extra for the show?" "this ones on the house- or hotel? anyways you need something doll?" the screen moves with him as he settles down on the bed, propping his phone up against a lamp on the nightstand, still toweling off his hair "no- just wanted to make sure you're still in one piece, bad dream, that's all" "y/n- i'm the gojo satoru, practically invincible" "knock on wood" you mutter, rolling your eyes at his charades "hey i heard that- seriously though, are you ok? you mentioned a bad dream" "no yeah i'm ok, just wanted to hear your voice" "awww you miss me" "ok not anymore" "rude." chuckling, you take a second to just watch him, safe and sound, cocky as ever, getting ready to go to bed "alright 'toru, i'm gonna head to bed" "no wait stay on a little longer, i like watching you sleep" "creep"

-> ITADORI smiles to himself when he see's his phone light up, lazily blinking as he picks it up, seeing your name displayed on the top as he adjusts the phone on the nightstand, answering your call "hey babe what's up?" "mhm nothing- just wanted to hear your voice" "it's 2am" "yeah?" you watch him sigh through the phone, running a hand through his hair as he leans his head back against the pillow "what happened?" "nothing- couldn't sleep" "and?" "and maybe i had a bad dream" he snaps up immediately, concern pooling in his eyes as he settles back in front of the phone "you wanna talk about it?" you shake your head "not really..." you trail off, a yawn escaping your lips as your eyelids droop a bit "you want me to call you back in the morning?" "no no i'm fine- wide awake..." he watches as you close your eyes, hearing the sound of your breathing even out as he turns off his own light, snuggling up right next to where the phone lay, content to stay on call as long as he can

-> GETO was laying in bed, aimlessly clicking through the array of random tv channels when he felt his phone buzz beside him, immediately perking up when he see's your name "long time no see y/- wait, are you ok?" "i'm fine, seriously" you manage to wipe the stray tear from your cheek, wishing geto was there with you instead of over the phone "bad dream, that's all" "hey, hey its ok- i'm right here, wanna talk about it?" geto's barely able to make out the shake of your head from the darkness on your side of the screen, slowly letting out a shakey sigh "just want to be with you" "mhm" "how's the mission going?" "eh- could be better, gojo accidentally locked himself out of his room so he's sleeping on the couch in mine" giggling, you watch as geto turns the screen to gojo, sprawled out on the small futon, legs dangling over the edge "he passed out an hour ago" "he looks exhausted" "so do you" "that's not very nice you know" he sighs, sitting up in bed, phone still in head "you know what i mean, go to sleep y/n" its silent for a few seconds "i can't" "you want me to stay on with you?" "would you?" you watch as he smiles, pulling a hair tie off his wrist as he bundles up his hair "anything for you"