when they think ur asleep

[with: nanami, gojo, toji, geto] f.

-> NANAMI smiles as he watches your chest rise and fall next to him, hair limply framing your face as you continue to sleep before lightly wrapping his arms around your waist, pausing every so often to make sure he didn't accidentally jostle you awake, gently pulling you closer to him, body flush with his "sleep tight ok? if you need me i'm right here..." he pauses for a few seconds when he see's your eyes flutter, lips parting softly "i love you" he murmurs, pressing a soft kiss to your temple, eyes closing at the contact, eliciting a soft sigh from him "mhm kento, loveutoo..."

-> GOJO loosely smiles as he watches your eyes flutter, hands lightly griping the ends of his shirt as you nuzzle in closer to him, lost in a nap. he loves it when you sleep on top of him, arms protectively resting on your sides, the heavy weight soothing, legs wrapped around yours, your body completely incased by gojo "darling- mhm so pretty" he murmurs, running a pad of a finger across your cheek, ending at the base of your jaw as he lets it linger there, unable to tear his eyes of your sleeping figure, the way your cheek is smooshed against his chest "sleep well baby"

-> TOJI it isn't often you both share these soft moments, you curled up in his arms as he sits up against the couch, large hand stroking the side of your arm as you pressed your head against his chest, arms wrapped around his middle- and surprisingly, he really likes the feeling of your weight on top of him sleeping, confident in him keeping you safe, the way a mindless smile plays at the edges of your lips, the even rise and fall of your chest "you know you look pretty cute like this" he murmurs, convinced your asleep "we should do this more often, ya know..." he trails off as you shift, nuzzling your head closer to him, grip around his torso tightening "yeah we should"

-> GETO sighed softly, running a hand through his hair before pulling your backside against him, gently resting his arm on top of you as you slept peacefully. rarely did he wake up in the middle of the night, but finding you by his side was always nice, someone to hold and care for- plus you looked adorable when you were asleep, arm resting under your head, mouth drooping slightly "love, i don't know if you can hear me right now, but thanks for being with me" he can't help but smile as he watches you, finger a small bit of hair away from your face before pulling you tighter against him, slowly drifting off to sleep, but not before hearing a soft "thanks for being with me too suguru, i love you"