fake proposing with a ring pop

[with: gojo, toji, okkotsu, geto] f.

-> GOJO's eyes you watchfully the moment you kneel down on one knee, legs crossed as he leans back in his seat, eyes glued to you "'toru i have a very important question to ask you" "do you now?" clearing your voice, you lock your eyes with him, pretending to pull the ring out of your back pocket "gojo satoru will u marry me?" holding out the ring pop in two hands as gojo leans down to grab it, sliding the candy onto his ring finger, waggling them a bit "you know, i would've said yes if you got me a strawberry one but this is" he pauses "ew watermelon? sorry baby, maybe next time" "next time?" you can see his eyes widen as he frantically he tries to cover his tracks, you resting back on your haunches chuckling "next time huh?" "next time"

-> TOJI smirks as you hold out the ring pop, sarcastically professing your undying love for him as he stands in front of you, eyebrow cocked in amusement, running a hand through his hair "in conclusion fushiguro toji, will you marry me?" he smirks as you get up, handing him the ring "only if i get the ring pop" "and not because of your beautiful s/o?" "its the ring pop or nothing babe" you huff, handing it to him, turning away when you feel strong hands pull you back, settling on your hips "you're just an added bonus" he murmurs, eyes gazing into yours "i'm just an added bonus?" "the rings the real appeal" pulling his hand from your waist, sticking it out to admire the candy resting on his hand "wait- so does this mean we're actually getting married?"

-> GETO watches as you sink down on one knee, holding out the unwrapped ring pop in front of him as he towers above you "geto suguru, will you marry me? would you do the honor of becoming my husband?" he pauses for a moment, eyebrows furrowed as he pretends to debate your question, before smiling as he takes the ring from you "yes- i would love to marry you y/n" "wait really?" "mhm-hm" reaching out a hand, he helps you hoist yourself up, sliding the ring onto his finger as he admires it, chest warming at the thought of actually marrying you "we gotta get you a matching one too" "i only have lime and apple left" "oh- still maybe one that's not candy?" "not... candy?"

-> OKKOTSU blushes as you kneel in front of him, a light pink dusting his cheeks, eyes darting around frantically as you hold out the ring "yuta, would you marry me?" you nudge the ring towards him "of course" he murmurs as you slide the ring onto his finger, outstretching his other hand to lift you up as he pulls you into a side hug, pressing a kiss to your temple "can i eat the ring?" "i mean that's what its for" "oh- ok" "what?" "maybe next time we get one more permanent?" i- yes