laying their head in between your thighs tik tok trend

[with: itadori, megumi, gojo, choso] f. s.

-> CHOSO had just gotten out of the shower when he saw you curled up in bed, eyes glued to your phone as he got dressed, climbing into bed next to you as he pressed a soft kiss to your forehead before pushing your thighs apart, laying down in between them "whatchya think ur doing?" "could you do my hair for me?" you hum, pulling the hair ties off of choso's wrist, running your fingers loosely through his hair before splitting it off into sections, gathering it up and tying them off- all the while choso's resting his head against one leg, hand gripping onto it, squeezing every so often "there ya go" "thanks babe" he murmurs, pressing a few kisses against your inner thigh as he gets up to crawl back on top of you, head resting in the crook of your neck "love ya" "love u too cho'"

-> GOJO has practically already made your thighs his home, smirked the moment he saw you sprawled out on the couch, a blanket half draped over you as he sat down beside you, tapping the outside of your thigh as he rested in between them "why is it the thighs? always the thighs?" "i like ur thighs- they're squishy" sighing, you try to sit up only to feel gojo's hands wrap around your legs, holding you down as he presses a soft kiss to your inner thigh "uh uh, u aren't moving- i'm already comfy" he murmurs, yanking the blanket off you to snuggle under instead as he feels your hands rest on the sides of his face, softly squeezing his cheeks "i don't know how i put up with you"

-> MEGUMI you had been sitting on the couch when megumi walked in, phone in hand looking slightly mischievous as he settled down next you, slowly prying your thighs apart with his head as he relaxed into you "what are u doing?" "laying down, what else? this spot looks comfy" you cock an eyebrow as you watch him close his eyes, arms crossed over his chest, one holding a recording phone,  as you run a few fingers through his hair, feeling him melt into you more "feel good?" "mhm, keep doing it" sighing, you take both hands, slowly massaging his scalp as he holds up the phone, a soft smirk turning the corner of his lips- the video ends up going viral, the top comment from yuji complaining how megumi had an s/o and he didn't

-> ITADORI smirked the moment he saw you laid out the bed, already headed for were you laying, pulling your legs apart as you looked up in confusion, resting his head right in between "you need something yuji?" "nope, just wanted to be close to you" you nod slowly as you watch his eyes lazily flutter closed, a soft sigh coming from him as he reached up, wrapping his hand around the outside of your thigh, softly squeezing. smirking, you squeeze both your thighs together, slightly rolling over as itadori flails, trying to claw his way out "are ya trying to KILL ME???" "no never" your smirk only growing as he sits in front of you, hair messed up and cheeks slightly red as he shakes his head "you're lucky i love you" "uh uh- other way around yuji, ur lucky i love you"