when you hug them and won't let go tik tok trend

[with: megumi, itadori, gojo, geto] f.

> MEGUMI's eyes flutter open as he feels the bed dip beside him, your body filling the empty space as you wrap the covers around you, head leaning against him. instinctively, he wraps his arms around you, eliciting a sigh as you snuggle closer, your own arms wrapping around him as you push yourself on top of him "hey sleepyhead, ur still awake?" "tried to wait up for you- shit did i fall asleep? what time is it?" you chuckle, lifting your head to check your phone resting on the beside table "12:06 am" you can hear him groan underneath you, leaning up to pepper your face with kisses, hands roaming your back, finger tips lightly grasping at your skin "sorry babe, didn't realize i fell asleep" you wave it off, assuring him its alright as you try to roll off him, his arms still caging you against him "where do you think ur going?" "to sleep?" "mhm hm- stay, i wanna hold you for a bit"

-> GOJO had just gotten home, eyes drooping slightly as he manages to slip off his shoes, a smile turning the corners of his lips as he hears your padded footsteps treading down the hall, barreling into his arms, a groan escaping from as you collide into him "evening babe- i missed you" you can feel his grip around you tighten as he lets out a sigh, head leaning into your shoulder as you wrap your arms around his neck "missed you too 'toru- everything ok?" he hums, trying to pull back to look at your face only to be held in place, breathing out a soft chuckle as you refuse to let go "someone missed me" he smirks, earning him a soft punch to the chest "i'm fine, just work, gotta work twice as hard cause i'm the best" "there's the satoru i know and tolerate" "correction- know and love" you pause, pretending to think "debatable" you smirk, pulling your head away just enough to rest your forehead against his as he lets out a wounded gasp "you Hurt me" "tough love babe, tough love"

-> GETO smiles as he feels you climb on top of him, putting down his phone as he feels your chin rest on his chest- eyes softening as he watches you "hey doll" "hey suguru" you smile as a lazy smirk rests on his lips, geto leaning forward to press a kiss to your temple before flopping back down, resting your head against his chest "you need something?" "mhm hm, just wanted to be close to you" you can feel him nod as he pulls you closer, your head now resting against his shoulder as he leans his cheek against it. letting out a soft sigh, you rest your arms over his shoulders as you hike a leg up, fully snuggling up to him as close as possible, your smile growing as you feel one of his hands rest heavily on your thigh "y/n" "mhm?" "i need to pee" you huff in response, nuzzling into his neck, pressing lazy kisses up his collar bone "y/n" he murmurs, voice lower, a roughness lacing it "mhm?" "ur gonna have to move" "nah i'm fine here" you feel a finger tap your thigh, an idle warning before he hoists himself up carrying you with him as he heads towards the bathroom "what are u doing?" "i said i needed to go to the bathroom, and u wouldn't move so i'm taking matters into my own hands"

-> ITADORI sighs, eyes trailing your figure as he walks towards you, stopping in front as he opens his arms, his 'silent' signal for hugs as you oblige. wrapping your arms around his waist, you feel him melt into you, head resting against your shoulder "rough day?" you can feel the a slight nod of his head against you as you reach up to run a hand through his hair, fingers scratching his head as his shudders in your arms "mhm- that feels good- i don't know what'd i'd do with out you" you soften at the words, a smile resting on your lips as itadori tries to pull back from the hug, your tight grip preventing him "y/n?" "five more minutes, i missed you" "missed you too"