reacting to you getting jealous

[with: itadori, megumi, gojo, nanami] f.

-> ITADORI's eyebrows furrow when he see's your scowl, lip jutting out in a pout "babe what's wrong" "nothing" "you sure?" huffing, you look over at him "i just- they were- i-" "wait- r u jealous?" "NO" seeing your scowl deepening only confirms his suspicions as he lifts a hand to rest it on your shoulder, cocking his head to the side, a smirk forming on his lips "you are aren't you?" "don't look at me like that" "oh come on" he chuckles, poking your shoulder lightly "you know i love you right" "yeah" you mumble, eyes darting towards the ground as he swoops you up into a big hug, cheek smooshed against yours "say it" "say what" "you know" "ugh fine- love you too yuuji"

-> MEGUMI frowns as he walks up to you, noticing the pout on your face, eyes glaring at something behind him "what's with you?" "nothing why" not believing your answer, he racks his brain, trying to think of what's wrong knowing he's seen you like this befor- ah ha, bingo "you're jealous aren't you" "how'd yo- no, uh uh" "y/n, it's written all over your face" you frown as he chuckles, grabbing your hand with his pressing a chaste kiss to your knuckles "you know i only love you right?" "mhm- wait love?" "i-" you can see him blushing, absently running a hand through his hair, flustered at what he just said "'gumi?" "yeah?" "i love you too"

-> GOJO smirks the moment he see's your expression, shit eating smirk only growing as you approach him "is someone jealous?" "no" "you are" "no i'm not" he frowns at your answer "quick- right or left?" "what?" "just chose one" "right" "north or south?" "south" "up or down?" "up" "jealous or not?" "jealous- i- shit gojo, not fair" he chuckles, you falling victim to his antics once again. leaning over, he wraps an arm around your waist, pulling you in as he kisses you on the head "you're cute when ur jealous" you huff as he lets out a laugh, leaning yourself against him "not funny" "just a little" "fine- just a little"

-> NANAMI's eyes widen a bit "you're jealous?" your scowl deepening only confirms his thoughts as he crosses his arms "y/n- why?" "why what?" "you know what" "ugh- i didn'tlikeseeingthemwithyou- i don't know i just..."  you trail off getting lost in your own thoughts as he watches you with a steady gaze, finding this whole situation kinda cute "just tell me next time ok?" "ok" you mumble, kicking him slightly with your foot as he reaches to grab your hand, squeezing it lightly once, twice, a third time- a silent reassurance that he loves you and only you as you both continue walking