jjk boys when taking care of you when you're sick

[with: megumi, nanami, gojo] f.
(i was playing with a new format of writing, this is the only post like this)

GOJO
- hearing that you're sick makes him go into clingy mode, like he just wants to be next you
- dude's trying his best but he seriously just wants cuddles, doesn't matter if he gets sick too thought process being then u can give him cuddles too

-> "gojo, i love you but if you don't get off of me im not sure how longer i will" you groan, hand aimlessly patting around the side table, trying to find a tissue as gojo clings to your body, arms wrapped around your waist, refusing to let go "nope, uh uh- i refuse to leave you in your time of peril" you can practically hear the smirk in his voice, looking down to see his cheek resting against your chest, eyes closed getting more rest than you were. letting out a sigh, you roll over, flinging him off the couch, your own smirk curling your lips as you watch him try to get up "you know that wasn't very nice" you shrug, turning over on the couch "i'm sick- i get a free pass". you can hear him mutter in the back ground before slinking off as you drift in and out of sleep, only to be awoken by a container of food on the coffee table, a small note on top reading "i got yuji to make u some meatballs- love you angel" he's trying his best?

NANAMI
- the moment he hears your sick, the masks are out- no way in hell he's risking getting sick
- but on that note he's also still gonna be helping you through it and may or may not cater to your every need- especially cooking for you

-> "you doing alright over here?" you look up to see nanami leaning over the top of the couch, hand reaching down to run his thumb along your cheek before resting on your forehead, eyebrows furrowed in concern "mhm- i'm doing good- kinda hungry, but good" "hungry? well at least you have an apeatite..." he trails off, lost in thought as he presses a quick kiss to your forehead through the mask before turning towards the kitchen. watching him go, you wrap a blanket around your shoulders, lying down for a few more minutes before heading towards the kitchen too. letting out a loose sigh, you meander over to where he's standing, resting your head against the planes of his back "whatchya cookin?" "soup... i think" "you think?" "the recipe's unclear" "unclear... how?" grabbing a piece of paper off the counter, he hands it to you, your eyebrows raising slightly "you know your writing sucks right?" "its not that bad- just a bit... messy" you scoff, handing it back to him as he reached for three more random ingredients, throwing them in randomly "you just want to order takeout?" "yeah"

MEGUMI
- dude internally panics when you call him telling him your sick, asking if he can go to the store for you
- and there are so many things to choose from, so many options. do you like this brand? do you want food? he's at a loss

-> you sigh as you hear your phone buzz, picking it up to see "gumi <3″ displayed on the caller ID "hello?" "hey y/n- i'm at the store right now and i'm not sure what u want me to get" "uh- saltines, advil... and i think that's it" you can hear him mutter through the phone, voice muffled slightly as he makes a mental note "ok- i'll be back in a few, it tight ok? love you" "love you too" you sigh as the call ends, throwing your phone to the other end of the bed before flopping back down into the blankets, attempting to sleep, tossing and turning until you hear a soft knock at the door "hey babe- i'm back" the door creaks open as megumi's silloute appears, softly shutting it behind him as you reach over to turn on the light "woah- you got a lot" "i grabbed you a few extra things" he says, setting the bags down beside you for you to go through, finding not only the saltines and advil, but also a new blanket, socks, plushie, and a few more odds and ends "thanks gumi, but you didn't have to do all this you know" he shakes his head, a soft chuckle leaving his lips as he eases down onto the bed beside you "i was happy to- i just want you to feel better"