getting clingy when you're mad at them

[with: geto, megumi, kamo, gojo] f.

-> GETO sighed, running a hand through his hair as he watched you storm off, immediate regret panging in his chest, eyes longingly following your figure as he shuffled towards you- furiously dusting the tops of the kitchen cabinets "suguru" he winces at your tone, looking up to see your glare "m'sorry" you ignore him, moving to the living room windows, geto trailing not to far behind "stop following me" "no" sighing you turn back to the window, standing on the tips of your feet to reach the top when you feel two hands settle on your hips, the weight keeping you steady "get ur hands off me 'guru" "you were gonna fall" he mutters, pulling you closer to him as he spins you around "baby- i'm sorry" you huff, crossing your arms "prove it to me" "prove it to you?" he echos, a small smirk forming on his face as he leans over to press a kiss to your temple "i" another to your cheek "am" the other cheek "sorry" you can feel his smile on your skin by the last one as you chuckle under your breath "am i forgiven?" "for the time being"

-> MEGUMI frowned as he watched you march away from him as he sunk down onto the couch, arms crossed over his chest as he mulled over his thoughts- gaze following you as you marched from room to room- no particular goal in mind, just to keep moving- eyebrows furrowed in concentration. "y/n" he called out, you ignoring him- making the mistake of walking in front of the couch- an arm whipping out to grab your wrist, yanking you on top of him. "i'm sorry" he murmured, nuzzling his head into the crook of your neck, savoring the warmth "let me go 'gumi-" "no" frowning you try to pry his hands off you, his grip only tightening, pulling you flush against him "someone's feeling clingy huh?" to your surprise he only hums in answer, kissing the back of your head "y/n" "what" "i'm sorry" "ok" you deadpan "yyy/nnnn- m'sorry, please forgive me" you can hear the pout in his voice, softening a bit, slowly letting your body relax in his arms "fine" "fine?" "fine."

-> GOJO watched as you rolled over, turning to face the edge of the bed, yanking the covers up over your head as- refusing to look at him as you let out a small huff. "y/n?" "–" he sighed, lifting a hand to poke your back "come on baby- i'm sorry" still getting no reply, he flopped back down, looking at the ceiling, slowly inching one of his legs closer to you, lightly giving you little kicks "stop it" you mumble from the other side of the bed, eliciting a small smirk from him as he darts under the covers, climbing on top of you, forcing you onto your back, chin lightly resting on your chest "baby" "–" "love of my life" "–" "sweetheart" "–" "sweet cheeks" "go away 'toru" he smiles at your voice, chest warming at the fact that he finally got you to talk to him "i'm sorry" "ok" "no baby- i'm reaaaallllyyyy sorry" "mhm" lifting himself up, he's on all fours, hand placed right by your head holding him up as he grabs your chin, "i said i was sorry" "if i say i forgive you will you go to sleep?" "yes" "fine 'toru i forgive you" hearing those three words he flops back down on you, arms nestling around your sides- content to sleep on top of you "night" "get off me" "good night y/n"

-> KAMO looked at the clock on the wall, watching the little hand spin in circles- it'd been 30 minutes since you'd stormed off, leaving him frustrated sitting on the couch, scratching the back of his head. frowning, he got up, wandering into the kitchen to find you furiously cooking away, ingredients poured out on the counter as your aggressively cut vegetables "y/n" you ignore him, continuing to dice when you feel a hand tug against your shirt "look at me" "need to focus" he frowns, taking the knife out of your hand as you let out an exasperated sigh, turning to face him "give it back" "no" "i forgive you" "i haven't even apologized" you scowl as he places down the knife, wrapping his arms around your waist as he pulls you in tight, chin resting on your head "i'm sorry" "i already forgave you" "but i had to apologize first" "ok fine i forgive you- again" "that's more like it" he exhales, still clinging onto you, refusing to let go even after you try to squirm away. "'toshi" "mhm?" "the water's boiling over"