apartment shopping with them

[with: geto, gojo, nanami, choso] f.

-> GETO grinned the moment you both walked into the apartment, you straying a little bit ahead as you survey the empty space, eyes practically lighting up at the sight "ok so whatdya think? pretty nice huh?" "nice? suguru this place is amazing! how?" "pulled a few strings" is all he says, wandering over to where you stood by one of the gaping windows in the living room, walking up behind you as he rests his chin on your shoulder, a slight chuckle escaping your lips at the contact "what're u thinking?" "you first" he quip's back, eliciting a soft sigh from you "i'm thinking that i could see us living here- " "me too" "yeah?" "yeah- and good thing too cause i already made the downpayment" you almost shriek, pulling away from him, just to see a shit eating smirk plastered on his face as you lightly punch him in the shoulder "you did Not" "yeah- last night, i couldn't wait" "without telling me?" he shrugs as if the 'details' didn't matter, eyes sparkling as his smirk softens "you really like it though?" "yeah"

-> CHOSO you and choso sat curled up on the couch, you sandwiched comfortably between his legs as you scrolled through the numerous listings on the computer in front of you, pausing ever so often at one that caught your eye "wait wait, go back- look" "what?" "the natural lighting, look at those windows" you can feel choso shift underneath you as he leaned in to get a closer look, mouth hovering just above your ear "you see what i mean?" "mhm" "and look at the view- come on we gotta go check it out" a smile stretches your lips as you turn to look at him, grin growing all the more when you see him smiling back at you arms already encircling your waist, pulling you against him "you think we found the one?" "maybe- we still gotta see it though" "yeah yeah i know, but still..." "i think so"

-> GOJO watched idly from the door as you explored the new apartment, every once in a while seeing your head pop out from behind a door, babbling about whatever little feature seemed to tickle your fancy "'toru come'ere you gotta see this kitchen" "coming, coming- hold on" you smile when you see him walk in, not quite sure what to make of the kitchen in front of him "what makes it so special?" "i'm gonna teach you how to cook in here" "i Can cook for your information" "i don't think burnt toast counts" he frowns, walking over to where you stand, circling his arms around you from behind, feeling you melt into his touch "ok though, besides the kitchen whatdya think?" "i love it" he chuckles at your response, grip tightening ever so slightly "more than me?" "yeah- you don't have a fancy kitchen" "yeah but i can buy you one" "true..." you trail off, a chuckle escaping your lips as you turn to face him, wrapping your hands around his waist in turn "this the one?" "i don't know, i don't feel like competing with a kitchen for your love" "seriously" "if you like it, then i love it"

-> NANAMI smiled from his place on the couch, hair still wet from the shower as he lifts the blanket wrapped around him, a silent invitation for you to sit with him as you continue your hunt for apartments "ok what'dya think of this one?" handing the computer to him, you lean over his shoulder, half watching him scroll through the dozens of pictures, half gauging his expressions as he goes through the photos before he pulls out his phone, half hidden from your view as he searches something up "it looks good" "woah hold on- you have no complaints? not a single one?" he shakes his head, scrolling down the listing's page, already looking at scheduling a tour "it looks good to me- tomorrow at 6:30 look good to you?" "y-yeah" you feel nanami's gaze resting on you as you turn to look at him, a small smile gracing your features as he leans over to press soft kiss to you're lips, pulling back only slightly "you ready?" "mhm"