Nightmare and Wedding Preparations

A/n- Hey guys, I forgot to cast James, your brother so, presenting Dylan O' Brien as James Darius Blackwood!!!! James is 10 years older than you.

James came rushing to your room, barging through the door, "Whats wrong, Jamie?" you asked him, he picked you up and hugged you. He looked at you, you could see tears in his eyes. You wiped them away. "Hey shorty, see you packing for second year." he chuckled. You nodded.

"Well, I just needed to tell you, i'll always be with you no matter what happens, I love you." he kissed your forehead, while hugging you.

Just then the door barged open, you could see your father standing there with your mother behind. James put you down and turned to see your parents. Your father looked furious. James stood protectively in front of you, glaring at your father. Your father raised his wand looked at James disgustingly and the next thing that happened was..

"AVADA KEDAVRA! your brother fell limp by your side. "James wake up! James wake up!." you knew he wasn't coming back. 

You jolted awake from the nightmare, panting and crying, covered in sweat. You started rocking yourself back and forth to calm down it didn't help.

You remembered the last time you had the same nightmare, Cedric was by your side comforting you, whispering sweet things to you.

Your looked at the photo of you and Cedric of the nightstand. You took the photo in your hands and held it to your, you knew you could never love anyone like Cedric.

You stood up and walked toward the window, you opened them. You could feel the cool breeze.

You kept the window open and laid down your bed, as soon as your head touched the pillow you fell asleep.

-

Draco was wide awake staring at the ceiling regretting why he didn't tell he loved you. He just wanted to kiss you and tell you he has loved you ever since you were children. He deceived to tell you so, he walked towards your room, opening the door to see you asleep. As he was turning to go back to his own room, he saw you clutching the photo of Cedric Diggory close to your chest.

Draco thought how could someone like him ever deserve someone like you. You were kind, brave, beautiful and he was a devil.

He retreated to his room and fell asleep thinking about you.

-

The next day, you woke up. You got ready and went downstairs to see Draco on the dinner table. "Good morning Draco." you greeted him. "Good morning." he greeted back in monotone. Just the Narcissa descended downstairs. You greeted each other.

"Dear, the dress is here, I'd like you see you try it." Narcissa said smiling at you. You nodded. Draco was going for 'work'. He bid you goodbye.

-

Narcissa took you to a huge closet, probably the size of a room. There in the middle of the room was a beautiful, rich and elegant black wedding dress. You were awestruck.

"You like it?" Narcissa asked

"I love it." you responded back gratefully.

-

The wedding preparations were going, you were half-way through, surprisingly Draco was interested in helping his mother. Lucius was busy sending invites to other fellow deatheaters and families. He had to go to personally invite the Dark Lord to his son's wedding. 

Beatrice and Darius ad already arrived. Pansy, Astoria and Daphene had arrived. Even Ismelda Rosier, Narcissa's niece had arrived, she was a nice girl to talk to. Even some of Draco's friends, Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle and Theodore had arrived. 

You just wished, your friends were there, You missed them all Hermione, Ron, Harry, Luna, Ginny, the twins, all of them. You just wanted to run out of the wedding go back to the burrow have fun with the Weasleys. But you couldn't. 

The wedding was going to take place in the Malfoy Manor in the Great Hall. Everything was themed black. For the first time in years you could see your mother genuinely smiling with Bellatrix and Narcissa, who were having tea.

It was just 3 days till your wedding, the day you officially lose your freedom.

-

You were in your room writing letters to Hermione, Ron and Harry.

Just when a knock was heard, you hid the letters under your pillow and took out a book to read. "Come in." you answered. It was Draco. "Hey, can we talk?" he asked.

"Sure." you replied. He sat down onthe bed next to you. "I just wanted to tell you, that don't let your friendship with those dimwi- with Granger, Weasley and Potter because of the marriage. Okay? he asked sincerely.

"Okay." you said softly.

"Just tell me before going to stay somewhere. So, I can tell my parents that your staying at Parkinson or Greengrass." Draco told.

"You'd lie for me?" You asked Draco.

"I'd do anything for you." he replied.

You hugged him tightly. He hugged back as much. He never wanted to let you go away from him.

"Thank you..." you whispered to him. He replied by hugging you tighter. As you both pulled away both of you were red.

"I need to get work done. I'll be going.." Draco said. You nodded.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed. The next chapter your getting married ;)