💍 The Wedding 💍

The next day, you woke up with Pansy and Astoria shaking you awake.

"Get up Blackwood, your gonna get late." shrieked Pansy.

"Late? For what? you asked still sleepy.

" IT'S WEDDING DAY!!!" both the girls yelled.

Suddenly, the realization hit you. Today was the day you'd be marrying Draco Malfoy. The day everyone expects you to follow the Voldemort. The day you lose your freedom.

"Oh, yeah." you said almost in a whisper.

-

At the burrow everyone was having their breakfast quietly, no talking or chatting, nor the playful banter was there. Everyone was looking at Harry concerned. Everyone on the table knew Harry had liked or maybe even loved you since first year. Harry just sat there playing with his food.

"Mate, you okay? asked Ron.

"Do you think he is Ronald?! hissed Hermione.

Everyone gave Harry sympathetic smiles.

While with Draco, he was getting ready for his wedding. He was surely happy that he was marrying the girl he loved but, deep down he could feel the guilt of what he was going to put her through from now on. 

" Draco." came the stern voice of his father from behind him. He turned around.

" I expect you and Y/n to conduct yourself well, before the Dark Lord. Make sure she doesn't do anything she will regret."

"Yes father."  Draco nodded.

-

You were in your room getting ready, you already had the dress on. Ismelda was doing your hair while Astoria was doing your make-up. You felt like a dementor was sucking the life out of you.

Just then a knock on your door interrupted the silence. Pansy opened the door. There stood Narcissa and Beatrice looking at you.

"You look beautiful, darling!" exclaimed Narcissa.

"Thank you, Narcissa." you replied

"How much time will you girls take to get ready?" Beatrice asked coldly.

Just then Bellatrix barged into the room with a evil grin on her face.

"Hope your ready, Y/n/n" she asked cackling. " Hope you won't go with Potter and his munchkins now? Would you? she asked as her wand traced your neck.

"No, ma'am." you replied.

"Very good!" she then burst out laughing.

"Enough, Bella." said Narcissa sternly. She immediately stopped laughing.

Your mother helped you adjust the veil.