Malfoy Manor and Dobby

SNATCHERS.

A wand blooms above, illuminates the face of Scabior. Hermione's red scarf, now faded and filthy, dangles from his neck. He presses it to his grimy nose, inhales and grins.

"Hello, beautiful." Scabior said. Harry grabs Y/n's hand tightly. Y/n, Harry, Ron and Hermione dash through the trees. As they diverge, they cut back and forth Hermione, swift as the wind, flickers through the trees as Scabior pursues her.

Harry and Y/n slash through the river, looks up, and sees a Snatcher leap across the divide from one tree to another. Ron pounds through thick brush, over a fallen tree.

The forest grows more dense, the shadows thicken. Spells splinter through the trees, ropes of light lace the night. Hermione stumbles, regains her footing, finds herself in a clearing. Two figures pelt towards her: Harry and Y/n

They freeze briefly, then the clearing explodes with light as spells ricochet. They hit the ground. Hear the Snatchers closing in. Harry and Hermione see Y/n grabbing her wand and muttering a spell "Crinus Muto", a light engulfs her as her lustrous (H/C) hair changes into short red ones, just like the Weasleys. Her beautiful (E/C) eyes changed into dark azure ones. Hermione and Harry look at her in surprise. Harry looks to Hermione. The tip of her wand glows and her face blooms in the darkness, looking mildly demonic. She reaches out, strips his glasses from his face, then points her wand at him. A burst of white light strikes him in the eyes.

As her wand goes dark he is flying toward a fortress, gliding around the high walls, up to the topmost window of the highest tower. He passes through the window -- little more than a slit -- and finds a SKELETAL FIGURE lying beneath a ragged blanket. The figure stirs, looks up, and grins with broken teeth. It is the young man -- the thief -- grown old. Grindelwald.

"Ah, Tom, I thought you would come

one day. But surely you must know

I no longer have what you seek..."

"If not you, then who?"

"You're so innocent, Tom. Like a

schoolboy. There's so much you

don't understand..."

"Tell me, Grindelwald. Tell me

where to find it! Tell me who

possesses it! The name,

Grindelwald! The name!"

"Can't you guess, Tom? It lies

with him, of course. Buried

within the earth. It is he who

possesses it, even in death. Your

old friend and mine... Dumbledore."

Harry blinks and in a blur peers at Y/n and Hermione,

"They exist. The Hallows." Harry said Hermione looks at him expectantly while Y/n looks awestruck. He nods, his face shrouded in shadow, barely visible.

"But he only wants the one, the last one. That's what he's been looking for." Harry said

"What're you saying?" Y/n asked

"He knows where it is, You-Know-Who. He'll have it by the end of the night. He's found the Elder Wand.

As the girls stare in stunned disbelief, figures emerge from the trees. Ron is shoved to the ground next to them. Scabior strips Y/n, Harry and Hermione of their wands.