I love you

I just can't stand this anymore. I don't want to be friends with him anymore. I don't want him to see me only as a friend. Rin said.

It's painful to be only friends. I want her to be mine. She have no reason to reject me.

I noticed the distance she have with Kakashi. Obito said.

Even if he would reject me. He must know my feelings towards him. Rin said.

Today is the day. Rin said.

Today is the day. Obito said.

I'm going to confess to Obito. Rin said.

I'm going to confess to Rin. Obito said.

I need to do this. I'm not a coward anymore. I can't always depend on others. I need to face her as a man. Obito said.

I'm going to do this. But first how do I look ? I think good. Okay I'm ready ! Obito I'm coming. Rin said.

I'm going to do this. No more running away. Rin I'm coming. Just stay where you are. Obito said.

I hope he will accept my feelings. Rin calm down. I need to believe in myself. Rin said.

Rin I won't let anyone else take you away from me. You said there is nothing between you and Kakashi. So I still have a chance. Obito said.

Both of them bumped into each other not paying attention where they were going.

I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going. Obito apologized.

No it's my fault. Obito ? What are you doing here ? Rin asked.

I should ask you the same. Obito said.

Well the thing is I need to tell you something important. Rin said.

What a coincidence. Me too. I really need to talk with you. Obito said.

Really ? Let's go somewhere where we can be alone. Rin said.

Yes that's a good idea. Obito said.

I wonder what Obito wants to talk about. Rin thought.

Something important ? I hope she doesn't love Kakashi again. Obito thought.

Okay I think this is a good place. Rin said.

So go first ! Rin said.

So go first ! Obito said.

Girls first. Obito said.

No you go first I insist. Rin said.

You said it's something important. Go ahead. Obito said.

I think it can wait. Rin said.

Fine. Let's say it at once. You listen to me and I will listen to you. Obito said.

Okay so 3....2.....1....now

ILOVEYOU ! Rin said.