Reunion

Kakashi should be here any minute. I wonder what kind of plan he came up with ? He is genius so I bet it's something that will make everyone's eyes pop up.

When Rin heard knock on her door she run to open the door.

Kakashi ! Here you are ! Rin hugged Kakashi.

Hey hey what's wrong ? We saw each other yesterday.

I'm just so happy I will see Obito again. It's been so long.

If our plan don't fail of course. Kakashi corrected Rin.

Rin chuckled.

Sorry Kakashi but I took care of something behind your back. Minato sensei will never find out what we were trying to do anyway. Rin proudly said.

What did you do ?! Should I be scared ?

Very funny.

Naruto is going to help us.

Naruto ?! Why did you involved Naruto in our plan ?!

He wanted to help too and I'm sure he is not that type to sit still and do nothing.

You're right. He is like our Obito. Kakashi sighed.

I believe in Naruto. After all he is Minato's son and we know him very well.

Don't involve kids in such a dangerous situations.

Bunch of uchiha kids are behind the bars ! Isn't that cruel for you ?!

That's not what I was trying to say. Well okay I will leave it to Naruto. So what is he planning to do ? Kakashi asked.

Take Minato sensei's attention. I'm sure Minato sensei will need a bunch of jonins to caught Naruto. Rin chuckled.

Rin we are talking about Minato sensei here. The Yellow Flash of Konoha. He will caught Naruto in no time.

....

I didn't think about it like that. Rin scratched the back of her neck.

Then why did you let Naruto do it ?!

Like I said we need to believe in Naruto.

We have no other choice. Rin said while packing her bag.

Okay we are ready to go ! Rin stood up with a full bag almoat falling down.

Why are you taking so many things ? We are going to see Obito and not going on a holiday. Kakashi said.

But ! I think Obito will need most of this stuff I have with me. I bet they are not giving him that much food.

I have with me sandwiches, milk, apples, cherry pie, strawberry cake, dango, rice balls, sushi...

Stop stop stop ! Kakashi said.

What ?

That's way too many food. And how long do you plan to continue ?