How Obito awakened his sharingan

( Before you start reading I want you to know that if you are not interested how Obito unlocked his sharingan in this story you can skip this )

( For those who want to read thank you and enjoy ! )

Still in the present

Rin's POV

Obito it's been a while since we saw each other.

I really miss you. Not only me but also Kakashi.

We are working on the plan how to save you successfully.

No matter what others say about you, I know that you are very good person.

Don't you dare say that you are bad person.

You are the person who saved Kakashi's life. Don't you remember ?

Kakashi's POV

I was preparing the necessary weapons that we would need in case.

I'm guessing that at least one of us will be found out by the root anbu.

I will be the decoy just in case. I can't let them find Rin here because the suspicion would grow even bigger. I'm sure that you would like to see Rin more than me Obito.

I will not let them do whatever they want.

Even if I had to go against the whole village.

You taught me how comrades are important more than anything else.

You saved my life back then on that mission.

I'm sure that you remember it very well.

Here we go (!!!!!!)

The past

I can't believe that we finally have a S-rank mission. I'm so excited. Obito said happily.

Can you take this seriously ? This is S-rank mission. You might lose your life. Don't get too carried away. Kakashi said.

That Bakashi. He thinks he is that great. Tch. Obito crossed his arms.

Kakashi is right Obito. This mission might be a lot of dangerous than any other missions we had. Rin said.

Just as Rin said. Don't take it easy Obito. Minato said.

I know. So what is our mission ? Obito asked.

To escort a princess to the Hidden Rock Village. Minato said.

That's all ? It should be piece of cake. Obito grinned.

Fool. Let Minato sensei finish. Kakashi said.

The princess is target by unknown ninjas and we don't know how strong they might be. But they are very dangerous. Minato said.

But it should be easy for you Minato sensei. So we don't have to worry. Obito said bluntly.

Can you use your brain for a minute ? We are Minato sensei's backup. Kakashi explained.