Team Minato will not give up

The next day

Rin was still sleeping enjoying her sweet dreams about Obito.

Rin I love you so much. I will never leave your side. Me and you are meant to be together. I will protect you my sweet Rin.

Obito softly kissed her cheek. They were sitting near the table and Obito moved one of his hand to Rin's thighs gently rubbing it.

Obito you won't ever leave me right ?

Of course not Rin. You are mine Rin. I'm so glad that we can be finally together. He said lovingly to her.

Obito took Rin's hand in his and lead her to the bedroom.

Obito we can't. Kakashi is still here. Rin said shily.

He is sleeping. He won't wake up so soon trust me. I know him a lot. Rin followed Obito still nervous about what was happening but she was beyond happy.

Obito gently laid her on the bed while he hovered above her body and touched her skin.

Obito leaned down to kiss Rin while Rin closed her eyes waiting for the kiss but it never came since someone woke her up.

Hey Rin ! Hey Rin ! Hello ?! Kakashi kept nudging her shoulder.

I'm up !!!! Rin yelled angrily.

Woah woah. Kakashi backed away.

Why are you here Kakashi ? Rin asked the anger still visible on her face.

Well Minato sensei asked me to watch over you. Also I wanted to know if you are okay but it looks like I was worrying for nothing. Kakashi sweatdropped.

Well it's nice of you to visit me but can't you two please stop showing in my house ?!

You two ? What do you mean ? Kakashi tilted his head.

Oh...sorry it's just that Obito did that too.

It really suprised me. I slammed him with a pan. Rin slightly chuckled remembering the memory of Obito.

Well that was not that welcoming. Kakashi sweatdropped.

Anyway I'm glad you showed up Kakashi. I was dreaming about Obito and you were in there too but you were sleeping.

Well nice of you to have me there. So what was that dream all about ? Kakashi asked as he sat down.

Rin only blushed in response.

That doesn't matter ! It was nothing special. She lied. Interrupting her beautiful dream truly made her a little mad.

Oh I see. Kakashi seemed to understand what she meant by her blushing cheeks and silent treatment.

That's truly nice of you to dream about Obito but it looks like you are forgetting that the real Obito is sitting in the jail.

Rin's eyes widened by the Kakashi's words unable to say anything.

No it's not what you think ! I'm thinking about Obito too. I know that he is in jail.