I don't want to see him suffer anymore

Naruto's POV

I don't understand any of it. Where is Sasuke ? He has been missing weeks.

What is with him ? Maybe I should go visit him. At this rate I will surpass him in no time.

Dad has been busy a lot lately and I can't train with him.

What is happening ? Why is everyone so silent ?

No one is even looking at me anymore.

Sasuke was always making fun of me but he is a great friend. I know that he was just trying to help me to become stronger.

But he is not here. He could at least told me that he is sick.

I don't know what is with mom either. She is sad lately and I don't know what to do to make her happy.

Sasuke where are you ? Naruto asked looking at the sunset sitting near the lake.

Naruto ? What are you doing here ? Rin came out of bushes looking down at Naruto.

Rin nee chan ? Naruto turned his attention on Rin.

What are you doing here ? I thought all grown ups were busy. Naruto made a pouty face.

What do you mean busy ? Rin asked as she sat next to him.

Everyone is so busy doing something. Dad is busy with work and mom doesn't even want to smile. All the other villagers too. Even Sasuke is.

What about Sasuke ? Rin asked.

I don't know ! Something is wrong with him ! Maybe he is sick or something but he would let me know if that would be the case. Do you think that Sasuke no longer consider me as a friend ? Naruto looked up sadly at Rin.

Oh Naruto. Of course not. To tell you the truth I must tell you something...

What is it ? Naruto asked.

Sasuke's family....everyone from the uchiha clan are being imprisoned. Rin said.

What ?! That is not possible. I mean they are not bad people. I know that ! Naruto stood up.

You are right. They are not bad people.

Then why ?! Why are they imprisoned ?! Even Sasuke ?!

Because Uchiha clan have been blamed by something they didn't do.

Then why ?! Why are they blamed by something they didn't do ?! Explain it to me Rin nee chan.

A few years ago some uchihas were hurting the villagers to prove themself better. It kept repeating many times and because of that the uchiha clan had to leave to learn their lesson even the ones who were not involved with that. Rin explained.

But why everyone ? Sasuke has nothing do to with it right ?

That's true. Let me continue.

After uchiha clan's return some of the villagers couldn't forgive them what they have done and the hatred towards them kept growing. The villagers were afraid that the uchiha clan could use their eyes on them to hurt them.