Kill all the uchiha's

What did you said again Minato sensei ? Kakashi asked not believing what his sensei said.

It doesn't make any sense. Why would they do that ?
Many thoughts were on his mind lately, that he couldn't focuse on one thing.

For being irresponsible hokage but also sensei I put many lives in the danger. Or so they said. Minato said feeling disappointed in himself.

What are you talking about Minato sensei ?! You are amazing hokage but also sensei.

Kakashi's voice echoed through the hokage office.

Sorry Kakashi. There is nothing I can do about it. Danzo is winning. He knew that this would happen. If only I know, this would happen I...

Minato stopped talking, only to bring his hand towards his forehead.

I must get Obito out of this. Or I will never forgive myself.

Obito is my splendid student. I refuse to let something bad happen to him.

If you are worried about Obito then there is no need to. Kakashi said.

Huh what ? Minato looked up at Kakashi.

Rin told me. That he doesn't look really good now but Obito was always the one to get beaten up first. Kakashi smiled under his mask.

But this is different. Minato closed his eyes.

I hope if  there is something we can do for him...

Rin bringed Naruto home just like she was told to and then she was on her way home.

The kids were running happily in the village while Rin had a sad look on her face.

The more she was thinking about Obito, the more her heart started to hurt.

Rin you are so amazing.

Wow Rin is so strong.

Rin I know we could count on you. You are truly the best medic ninja.

Rin will you stay by my side forever ?

He was always like that. He believed in me like no one else.

He was always the strong one. The burden he had to carry with himself.

Obito was trying more than anyone I know.

The thought of losing him is...

No, I shouldn't think like this. It's Obito I am talking about.

The Obito that is stronger more than anyone.

I am just a girl that was depending on others. But I've changed.

Even if I had to save Obito by myself.

Even if I had to betray the village, I will still choose Obito.

I've had enough of this.

This shinobi system is...