What's the meaning of that

It's not nice to ignore your friend you know. Kakashi said.

Leave me alone Kakashi. Obito said.

I can't do that. We have some unfinished business. Kakashi said.

As long as I remember we have nothing like that. Now get lost. Obito said and already walked away.

What are you hiding Obito ? Kakashi asked.

You are just like Rin. She asked me the same thing. I'm not hiding anything.

If you are not hiding why are you avoiding us ? Did the clan told you something ? To avoid us ? Kakashi asked.

That's not it ! You don't understand ! Obito said.

Then tell me Obito. What is wrong with you ?

Nothing's wrong with me. Obito said.

Don't lie Obito. Even Minato sensei noticed your weird behaviour.

Sensei is just tired that's all. And me too so go away. Obito said.

Kakashi slammed Obito against a tree and Obito darkly chuckled.

What ? Are you not afraid of the uchiha ? Obito smirked at Kakashi.

I'm not. You are my friend. Kakashi said.

Friend huh ? So as a friend let me go. Obito calmly said.

Wake up Obito ! You are acting weird ! Kakashi punched Obito in the face.

You actually got better Kakashi. I'm impressed. But how about this ?! Obito kicked Kakashi in the stomach.

Stop Obito. I don't want to fight with you like this. Imagine what would Rin say if she saw us like this.

What Rin does not see is not her business. Obito said.

How can you say it like that ? Isn't she your girlfriend ?!

Of course she is. She just doesn't need to know everything. Obito said.

And you are calling yourself her boyfriend ?!

Why do you mind ? It's not like you told me about your father either. Minato sensei did. You didn't told me anything while you were suffering by yourself. Obito said.

This is different. This is about you and Rin. Not me. I just want to know what you are hiding. Kakashi said.

Don't stick your nose everywhere Kakashi.

And don't say that it's different. I wanted to know about you back then but you were just that mean depressed kid who never said anything about himself. Rin and Minato sensei had to tell me about you because you were so mean and unfriendly kid. Obito said.

That was when we were kids. I admit that I feel bad that I didn't told you. That I was mean to you just because you were not the greatest. But now I care about you.

And I want you to tell me exactly what happened or what's wrong with you. Kakashi said.

You really are persistent. You and Rin need to know when someone wants to be alone. And besides, you and Rin have each together. Obito said.