The Truth

It doesn't make sense to me. I did a research and I still can't get it. Ugh does this mean that Obito is smarter than me ?

No I can't talk so badly about him. But as long as I remember I was smarter than Obito. Was he studying ? No it's weird to imagine Obito studying.

What could it possibly be ? Yeah it has something with villagers. They don't like him but why ? Obito never did anything bad. Or was it back then when he was mad ? Did he scared the villagers ? Was it so scary ? Well I was scared of Obito too but I was stupid. Why was I scared of Obito ? I always saw him as that friendly kind Obito. Why would I do that ? If Obito would know about this I'm sure he would be disappointed in me. 

But now it's different. I want to help him. I'm sure that it would be better if I had someone here with me so we can figure it out together.

No, I can't because I need to find out alone.

Rin continued to leaf through her written papers she wrote back then when she was asking the villagers about Obito.

She had a frown on her face and sighed.

Nothing. Maybe I should have asked more people. Minato sensei should know something about this but he would told me if he find out something about Obito.

Still I'm angry at those people who were talking bad about Obito. They know nothing about him. Poor Obito.

I'm so angry at myself too. I can't figure this out.

Maybe if I would be in anbu I would find out right away.

Even if I would want to be in anbu Kakashi and Obito wouldn't let me join.

They were very overprotective over me.

But now it's only Obito. Kakashi is just friend.

Well I guess you can say that Kakashi can be still overprotective over me too when Obito is not around.

I think Kakashi doesn't know anything too.

It wouldn't be fair if he said that only to Kakashi.

But Obito isn't like that. Once he says something important to Kakashi he immediately rushing to tell me too. That was just so adorable of him.

Concentrate Rin. Concentrate ! Rin slapped her face and tried to think again.

The location of the villagers that don't like Obito doesn't matter because they are almost everywhere.

If that many people hates Obito then why is there also people who like him ?

Is it because he doesn't seem scary to them ? Do they still remember him when he was kid ? Is it because he is hokage's student ? It doesn't matter. If that was the case everyone would like him.

So in that case what is exactly wrong with it ?

I need to remember. Something odd. Something odd.

It's those uchihas again

Tch uchiha again