sixteen

Kayleigh sat in a hotel bed, flipping through TV channels and waiting for Jake to come home. She hadn't seen anyone other than Jake for three days, since she had completed the spell.

As if on cue, Jake barged through the door. "Hey, baby." He said as Kayleigh jumped up from her seated position and went to hug Jake.

"I missed you. Where were you?" She asked.

"Just taking care of some business." Jake replied and took off his jacket, throwing it on the bed. "Get dressed, we're going out."

Jake handed the human a small brown bag. Upon opening the bag Kayleigh found a dress. It was a short, green dress that was low cut, showing off her cleavage. It was tight at the waist and loose towards the bottom. On the waist there was a line of jewels, they were fake, but jewels none the less.

It was a pretty dress, but deep down Kayleigh knew it felt weird to be given a dress by Jake. There was someone who gave her the most beautiful dress, nothing could compare to it. That dress was tasteful, classy, but the green one she wore now called attention to her in ways she didn't like.

"Damn, pudding, you look amazing." Jake said walking up to Kayleigh while she was changing in the bathroom.

"Jake!" Kayleigh squealed, pulling the dress to cover her chest, "At least help me zip it up."

Jake smirked and walked up behind Kayleigh. His cool fingers grabbed the zipper and forcefully pulled it up. His rough hands traveled up the sides of Kayleigh's arms, and he moved all of her hair to one side. Kayleigh didn't speak, Jake took this as his cue to start kissing the sides of her neck, and shoulders.

"Jake, we should go." She finally said, pulling away.

"God, you fucking prude. Fine, let's go."

-

Another day, another founders party. Practically everyone from Mystic falls was gathered around the town square. This wasn't unusual, it seemed like no matter the occasion this town could have a party.

Jake was the first to get out of the car, Kayleigh following behind. Once out, Jake slid his hand around her waist, and they began walking towards Mystic Grill to get some drinks. The inside was just as crowded as the outside. There were families in the booths, teenagers by the pool tables, and tons of adults swarming the bar. Jake left to get the two some drinks, while Kayleigh made her way over to the table where her friends sat.

"Kayleigh, oh my god." Bonnie said when she saw Kayleigh making her way over to them. Bonnie, Elena, and Caroline all got up and greeted Kayleigh with a hug.

"Why are you guys so excited?" Kayleigh laughed. The other three girls shared a look of confusion.

"We haven't seen you for three days, you didn't text us, we were worried something happened to you." Elena answered for Bonnie.

Kayleigh smiled, "Nope, nothing happened. Just spending time with my boyfriend."

"You mean Klaus finally asked you out?" Caroline said, practically jumping up and down.

With furrowed eyebrows Kayleigh said, "No, I was talking about-"

"The hotter, younger vampire in town." Jake cut Kayleigh off as he came up behind her and swung an arm around her shoulder. "I got you a drink, babe."

Kayleigh smiled and accepted the drink, taking a small sip. Bonnie, Elena and Caroline stood shocked, they were so sure Kayleigh hated Jake.

"He's your boyfriend?"

"Yeah?"

"Him, Jake?" Bonnie pushed, "The guy that paralyzed Klaus for two days?"

"Why are you saying that like it's a bad thing? Honestly, I'm glad we finally got rid of him."

Jake smirked at the other girls, gloating. He had Kayleigh, and he would never let her go.

"Alright, babe, I'm bored of your friends, let's go." Without a choice Jake grabbed Kayleigh's arm tightly, and forcefully pulled her up from her seat, not even allowing her to say goodbye to her friends.

"That was rude." Kayleigh said to Jake as they walked out of the Mystic Grill and off to the corner of the building.

This comment took Jake by surprise, and not in a good way. After checking to make sure no one was around Jake used his speed, and strength, to shove Kayleigh against the wall.

"What did you just say to me?" He asked, snarling at her, and holding Kayleigh by pushing his elbow harshly against her throat.

"Jake," She could barely choke out, "You're.. You're hurting me." All she got in response was a laugh.

"You deserve it, you should know never to talk back to me." He pushed his arm harder against Kayleigh, cutting off her air supply. Before everything went black, the pressure was abruptly taken away, leaving Kayleigh sliding down the brick wall to the floor.

"Now, mate, that's no way to treat a lady."

OKAY SOOOOO idek if anyone's gonna read this but i redownloaded this app for andrew garfield and then i was looking through my stories and found this gem that had this unpublished draft. if anyone wants me to keep updating i will!