Chapter 38: Punk In The Trunk

Yeah I'm a man on the edgeDon't wanna push meYou better check where you stepDon't wanna cross me, no nahThey tried to wrestle me down but I'm the big manMy time is coming around and I've got big plans

Don't wanna push me
You better check where you step
Don't wanna cross me, no nah
They tried to wrestle me down but I'm the big man
My time is coming around and I've got big plans

SAGE POV

I threw the iron sand at his face and he clenched his eyes, dropping whatever he had in his hands and trying to rub the sand away. I grabbed him by the collar and pushed him against the wall. He said with his eyes still clenched "Whatever you want, I'll give it to you. Just don't hurt me, please." I pulled him off and then pushed him back against the wall with force "I want you to come out with the truth, Ryan. I'm done playing your fucking mind games. I'm done playing riddles."

I felt Caden touch my shoulder and said: "Sage, let him go." I shook my head "No! He deserves this. He deserves every bad thing he did to Blue." I whisper under my breath "An eye for an eye."

Truth be told, even I scared myself at this moment because all I could think about was finishing him for once and for all. Right here and right now. Did I had second thoughts? None.

CADEN POV

I knew this rage inside was like the edge of a cliff. He was mere seconds away from doing something I knew he will regret later. I wrapped my arms around his stomach and pulled him away from Ryan, causing all of us to fall.

Ryan finally wiped his eyes and looked at us "Are you guys fucking nuts?! I could tell my brother and get you both arrested for harassment!" I rolled my eyes "Settle down, Draco Malfoy." As I said that, I hear Sage scream behind me "I'M DONE!" Looking behind, I saw his eyes turned white as four ghosts stood behind him.

Well, shit.

I got up as fast as I could and grabbed Sage's arm "Calm down." He pushes me away and says "Oh, no. I've had it!" Ryan screams "What the fuck happened to his eyes." I lied "Trick of the moonlight."

Fuck my life.

Two of the ghosts attacked Ryan, pinning him against the wall behind him. He couldn't see what was pinning him down but I could. Margaret and Gerard. They were holding him down as Sage approached him like a predator.

I panicked because this was all wrong. Grabbing the iron sand from the ground, I threw it at Margaret and Gerard, making them disappear and on the third ghost too. Letting Ryan free. Sage looks at me and Ryan sees that as his chance to run off but I wasn't that stupid.

I ran behind him and pushed him on the ground, tackling him, and said "Quick, give me your scarf." I look at Sage as his eyes were normal and wide. I screamed "The fuck you staring? The scarf!" He finally gives me the scarf he had around his mouth and I gagged it in Ryan's mouth to stop him from screaming. The police station wasn't that far from here.