When the Rain Stop Falling

Title: When the rain stop falling

Genre: Science fiction (I guess)

Writer: Ken Daniel

Language: English

Chapters: 40

Status: Complete(Published)

My review:

The story is started to a girl named Elois. Then he met a guy named Nikolas(He's a half Japanese hmmm...) and in the first chapter or second or fourth? I don't know but they met when it was raining and Elois here our dear gal is being unfortunate at that rainy day and then she noticed that the rain stop falling. Yes she also said "...Then the rain stop falling."

Okay The End!

Just kidding. Now she and him got to know each other and etcetera. Then Nikolas our dear fela had a mission and that's it to save Elois. Hmmm... What's that? Should I spoil?

Let me spoil a bit. Elois our dear gal is suffering from depression and it gotten worst(I don't know if this is right) when he and her had a baby that just bring to this world and not long after that baby died. Elois is devasted and couldn't take it sooo...she killed herself.

And to prevent that he need to lie to Elois that they aren't destined for to be together but then in that time Elois just love him again like what she did way back at Nikolas from future route. He lied that he stole Elois from being with Jasper which is not a fact. Then because of that the present Elois believes it .

I want you to explore this story by yourself but since I'm reviewing it I will tell you one last thing. It had a sad ending.

Anyway the story is awesome and beautiful. I might say it was almost slice of life. The author also apologize for some things regarding to the story. This story is also Rated 18. Why so? Because it contains depression and suicide which is not all people can understand.

The story that published in paper one is much way better than the version he wrote in Wattpad. Like he did said "It was edited one and I recommend you to read it."

I can say that Ken Daniel is one of my favorite authors. He just blown my mind.

I rate this: 10/10

What should I review next?