Sharpe's Challenge

Title: Sharpe's Challenge

Genre: Romance, Fanfiction

Writer: Bmh2218

Language: English

Chapters: 32

Status: Completed

My Review:

Okay so first of all this is a wholesome because all, I MEANT MOSTLY, of the "Crimson Peak" fanfics are either they shipping Thomas with their OC or themselves or even worst with is they ship Thomas with Lucille like come on!

I want Edith and Thomas, like just them and then boom! I saw this book and I was like otey! So yeah I read it and I was like bruh but still happy yet bruh.

So let me start!

Edith here want to publish her novel and then she saw Thomas and she was like: Damn, he so hot that I want him to notice me.

Edith... Bruh!

Then Thomas noticed her and she was like: Don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious.

You are already, Edith!

Then after that Thomas approach at her and they talk and blah blah blah then introduce there and here with some famous people then blah blah blah.

After that Thomas and Edith fell in love like what the flip?! So early?!

Then they do this and that to that place and here. Ya know what I mean?

If you don't, you're a cinnamon roll that must protect.

Then after that they get married and they do that "thing" everywhere and everywhere. Then they had a baby and Lucille was like a crazy person which is indeed and she got locked up 'cause she did crimes.

Then in the ending they live happily ever after.

Actually 50—50 that I recommend and don't for you to read this story.

If you like some matured content then read this and have you own opinion, but if you like fluff then don't because you'll regret.

So I will give this 8/10... It was nice and all the only thing is there's too much bed scene but who cares? As long as you feel to write like one then do it.

Okay that's for now bye!