Guest of Honor

Title: Guest of Honor

Author: SweetVenomKiss

Genre: Fanfiction

Language: English

Chapters: 7

Status: Completed

My Review:

So why is this fanfiction? Well let me tell you the character here named Vincent is from "City of Love: Paris" game by Ubisoft and story of MC.

Of course for us who favor at Vincent we like him than Raphael. Quit talking nonsense let's go to the bottom at this story.

MC and Raphael just broke up and MC and Vincent was in a relationship. They are already soon to be husband and wife. They live in the same house or condo or apartment. MC here is turning 30 and planning to celebrate it simply but Vincent here was "Nay nay! For my beautiful cherry you shall have elegant and grand party!"

And MC argue at him be like "But me wanna it simple( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀)"

And I was like "Cringe but still reading it."

So MC lost at Vincent because she can't say no to him.

L teach me how to say no to this. Why can't I say no to this.

I'm so sorry almighty father.

Then Vincent was like " I won! Now let my scheme begun! "

Then he ready invitations and guess what he invited MC's ex, Raphael.

Raphael was like "What on earth is this?!" Then when he read it. "Oh sh— How the F— I forgotten about her birthday?!"

Let's skip all the part.

Then of course that day came and it's time to PARTY YEAH! ♪ヽ(・ˇ∀ˇ・ゞ)

Everyone came and her ex did too but he got drunk and been kicked out. Oof.

Then in the end MC and Vincent said I love you to each other and that's how it ends.

(●__●)

I will give this a 10 out of 10 even it was dramatic but not as f—. The author, SweetVenomKiss wrote it very detailed and I love it. If you want go read it by yourself and check out his/her other stories!