RufMi

Title: RufMi

Author: adelinangeles

Genre: Fanfiction

Language: English

Chapters: 14

Status: Deleted(by the author)

My Review:

You guys thought I'm dead? And at rest already? Flip that! I'm alive people and resting quite at least! Kidding!

Now this is another book review of one of adelinangeles' greatest creation.

I know, I know, I'm exaggerating some things but for me she's so underated.

So I made a background check and the newest announcement of her's confirm my theory. So before we go to the story this long introduction should goes first( ͡◉ ͜ ʖ ͡◉).

So as for proof that she deleted the story. I have a screenshot of her latest announcement.

Can't wait for the come back of those stories but feeling sad because RufMi won't will be in here anymore

Rest in peace RufMi

Let's start!

RufMi is a ship name of Rufus and Minerva and don't me I'm ship them than other ships like Minerva x Sting, Rogue x Minerva.

Shut it! Sting x Yukino forever and Rogue x Kagura for the win.

Still like before I don't care what you think.

So the story takes in Crocus? Is that what the place called where Sabertooth is?(This is a Fairy Tail fanfiction). Then Rufus here is so in-love with Minerva but doesn't have a courage to tell her.

I can imagine his face (͡°‿ ͡°).

Then Orga saw Rufus and he was like: Your thinking about her don't you.

And Rufus was like: O///O

Lol.

Then Minerva goes to the scene and she was like: What on earth this two talking about???

Then Rufus who made Orga to shut up suddenly he lied that they playing truth or dare but Minerva here was feeling suspish so Dobengal goes in the scene saying that's true.

Then Minerva want to play and so does they play. Someone chooses dare and Minerva dares that change this game into who's the master.

For these characters for them "who's the master" is the worst but it was just like dare or dare(눈‸눈).

Of course they change the game and so thus the things happened where Minerva slap Rufus, Rufus punish Dobengal and he got sick thanks to Rufus fault.

Gosh... This would be easy if you can only read the book but it's gone. Gone FOREVER!(༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)

THEN! Rufus visit Dobengal to his room and asked him how's he feels? He gave him onion soup which Dobengal hated the most so he pretend that's his okay. After that Yukino took the onion soup from Rufus, Rufus told Minerva Dobengal doesn't like soup. Since Minerva is asking Rufus she grab the chance to asked him about the game and so does he confess.

Oh my... Gosh...

Minerva hated him and Rufus was like a crybaby running to see Dobengal to seek help. Just kidding that wasn't what happened. After that he goes straight to Dobengal and ready to take revenge when Dobengal had an idea and that's he will went missing until Minerva misses him.

Smooottthhh...ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)ᕗ

So Rufus did agree and when Orga catches him, he lied that he's going to a mission(noice) then after that he goes to Magnolia where Fairy Tail was, and hoping he can get help. So as he knocks Erza appeared. Erza asked him some stuff and Rufus begun to lie.

He told that he was kicked out and blah blah blah...

So after that his journey was started with different guilds. I can't remember all the guilds so sorry hahaha... Anyway after that Dobengal's plan did work and Minerva misses him.

Then Rufus was very idiotic in the point he didn't even take any flayers. So after that crazy looking for Rufus, because everyone was looking for him.

Why so? To recruit him of course.

But that's it. That's all it. It stop where all guilds you can find in Fairy Tail looking for him.

Sadly I can't tell you to read it on your own because it was gone.

This is the sweetest Rufus x Minerva I ever read.

So then I asked the author but she told the grammars on that book is terrible. Well... I may say yes it was jumbled but you can still understand it.

So yeah I agree on her on that part but I do not agree that she should deleted it huhu why?( ≧Д≦)

But don't worry I respect the author's decisions. Still gonna support her especially on her upcoming somewhat horror and mystery.

Thanks to BlaqkList  for the info about the new story that I mentioned.

I might rate this 10/10 even it was deleted and my review right now kinda sucks(≧▽≦)ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ