Shadows of London

Title: Shadow's of London

Genre: Mystery

Writer: Time Princess

Language: English

Chapters: 1

Status: Completed.

My Review:

First of all let me rant.

WHY THE HELL MANY PLAYERS ASKING FOR PART TWO?! WHEN IT'S ALREADY FINISH?! LIKE COME ON DON'T YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE A GREAT TASTE ON READING THE LINES?!

So basically many of the players of Time Princess begging and saying give the hell Shadow of London a part two which I very disagree!

Like come on! Why they can't understand that Shadow of London is an open ending or cliffhanger and do you know why many of story like that didn't have a part 2? Because it will break the whole essence of the story and it will be not thrilling anymore. UNLESS if your story is not yet done and really need a part two because it's not really done like not done. Like to be continued like "Helen of Sparta"(Time Princess) said "The journey will be continued) BECAUSE IT'S NOT YET DONE UNLIKE SHADOWS OF LONDON!

So let's get start about the story.

Caroline here having a dream which is not confusing and not shivering and then a lullaby is start to play.

Anyhow skip that part she met Edward, Vincent, Pricilla, and Jesse

JESSE WHO IS THE ONLY HANDSOME BUT A SIDE CHARACTER AND FRICKING DIED IN THE END ಠ,_」ಠ

After that this and that happened but then there is pandemic.

NOT A COVID-19

Which the pandemic is very I don't know seems not a pandemic. Then Caroline in here is very FRICKING stubborn.

Come on girl! What the f— !

She wanted to go to the other part of the district ( I forgot which district) and Jesse come a long. They looking for Caroline's old home but to no avail they failed.

Anyway skip skip skip. FRICKING stubborn Caroline slowly learned that her mother is a vampire.

Which is totally not surprising like come on it's FRICKING obvious!

Then she cannot accept the fact.

Yeah right.

Also I forgot to mention that she go to a club and then see a real life vampire who wanted to eat her then Vincent save her and so does Edward and after that the last part happened.

So yeah because of that the so called "pandemic" is spreading fast so everyone wanted to go away from London and then Jesse is already dead Edward is on a mission, Vincent is hiding and our girl is FRICKING sacrificing herself to stay to London and then when she STEP OUT ON A FRICKIN MOVING TRAIN she heard the same lullaby and then the end.

Go read it for you self. I'm not in the mood.

I rate this 8.5/10 because of being very predictable and I'm sad because Jesse's dead.

Also this is not a typical romance because you won't choose who you wanted to be with.

Like I said it's a open ending and cliffhanger.