I Love You Since 1892

Title: I love you since 1892

Author: BinibiningMia

Genre: Historical fiction

Language: Filipino / Taglish

Chapters: 44+1

Status: Complete (Published)

My Review:

Hello everybody! So today I'm reviewing this book. It was okay for me (•____•). So let's start with a girl named Carmela? For her history is boring and guess what she got a trip to another era. Then she met her ancestors and a handsome guy named Juanito. At first they are kinda irritated at each other (for me) then they get along.

Also I forgotten that Carmela was there to rewrite the love story of her great grandmother. While she doing that the truth is unfold and she got shock when her great grandmother's best friend is the one Juanito loves. Then she known that Carmelita(Her great grandmother) was not that good and she's the one who ordered to kill Juanito in their wedding day.

But since Carmela is about to rewrite it all. Juanito fall in love at her and she did too. Then they lived happily ever after! Just kidding.

They face so many obstacles and guess what? The destiny ripped their love story because Carmela is sent back to her real era and Juanito died waiting for the day that they'll meet again. The End.

It may seem not detailed because I want you to read this at your own, and let your opinion shine.

If you are gonna asked me if I like it like how the others like it... I will say no. I'm sorry but it's not in my liking. At first I was like okay... Then when we met the male lead I was like; yep still okay. But when we got to the center the male lead was like..  Oh my crackers his like any other male lead that cringe the hell out of me. But it's pretty nice I'll rate it 7.5.

Thanks to Juanito it just destroyed my amusement. I like the detailed of telling the story and the other details.

EXCEPT YOU JUANITO YOU'RE A NAY NAY.

Thank you! Comment what should I do next.